Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

i see your point and yes we see the statistics. But there are still a lot of unknowns about this virus. I have a newborn and my 5 year old has bad asthma along with my wife. Yes people die everyday and it’s apart of life but I’m not about to risk there lives and my parents lives because we idiots out here that don’t want to follow the guidelines. Sure the % is still low for them but I still don’t want them be apart of that number.
You don’t have to worry about others following or not following the guidelines.... just follow them yourselves

Reactions: Wireless1
The difference is in China COVID19 reporting is it had to be the only contributing factor for them to log, for us if the patient tests positive it’s the cause of death even if they were on hospice
If you're in late stage 4 lung cancer and if someone shoots you in the head the cause of death is gunshot. That's just a fact.

Where I blame all elected leaders is for absence of forethought. They all knew it could happen, but operated under the assumption it wouldn't happen.
Epidemiologist and virologists have been warning this would happen again. Not if, when. It will happen again after covid 19.

Reactions: DynaLo
i see your point and yes we see the statistics. But there are still a lot of unknowns about this virus. I have a newborn and my 5 year old has bad asthma along with my wife. Yes people die everyday and it’s apart of life but I’m not about to risk there lives and my parents lives because we idiots out here that don’t want to follow the guidelines. Sure the % is still low for them but I still don’t want them be apart of that number.

I dont know about your wife, since I don't know her age, but the stats literally say your 2 kids are more likely to have the worst outcome from the flu than this.

That said, I understand your fears. The media has put this our faces to the point it is inescapable. We have all become fixated on it, which drives unrealistic fears.

I wont knock your apprehension since I have kids as well. But the stats tell the truth.

But what if he got shot in one of his lungs, and because of the diminished capacity of his remaining lung, he couldn't sustain himself for very long... until he grew a third lung outside his body. And because it appeared to throb like a penis, the people condemned him as a freak and demanded that the doctors remove the abomination. When they did, he died. What then, man?

Yep, sounds like what the world has come to.

Seeing that soon the DAILY number of deaths from coronavirus in NYC will likely pass the yearly murder numbers.

Edit: NYC has already passed that ... Almost twice over.

But what if he got shot in one of his lungs, and because of the diminished capacity of his remaining lung, he couldn't sustain himself for very long... until he grew a third lung outside his body. And because it appeared to throb like a penis, the people condemned him as a freak and demanded that the doctors remove the abomination. When they did, he died. What then, man?
iu

Ahh.. the lack of masks and PPE was because the previous administration had no ammunition, and the shelves were bare, as well

If you disagree then why Hasn’t trump fired him? Why is Trump listening to him? You can’t even understand why they are about to advise us to where masks.

WTF are you moaning about? Do you but have the ability to understand what you read? I don't think Fauci doesn't know what he's talking about. Never said that. You were telling people they were wrong due wearing masks and guess what today they are saying recommending on voluntary basis wear face protection but not respirators to save them for Frontline people. Lighten up man. We are rowing the same boat here. I'm not wearing masks either but if someone else who is facing other hard hard times in their life and feel better by wearing something on their face I am good with that

VN Store

Back