Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Serving up this softball so we can get the "because the dead only vote Dem" response.

democrat-vote-fraud-2.jpg

If you're in late stage 4 lung cancer and if someone shoots you in the head the cause of death is gunshot. That's just a fact.

I guess my hangup is if you have emphysema and contract the corona and die, did the corona really kill you if you would have survived the virus without the emphysema?

I guess I get counting the stats the way they do. It’s just kind of misleading because this is killing the majority of people that already had some kind condition. Stats show the average healthy Joe will survive this, if they even show symptoms at all.

Dr Fauci not on again so it’s another waste of time. But I don’t need to watch because I know what Pompous Maximus is going to say no matter what the question is: “We’re doing the greatest job anybody has ever seen. Or—Nobody could do it better. Or—I’ve given you perfect answers.” Am I right? Also, told you last week that 50% approval rating wouldn’t last. That has sunk back to normal levels now at around 40% and going down. He’s back in his lane.

Dr Fauci not on again so it’s another waste of time. But I don’t need to watch because I know what Pompous Maximus is going to say no matter what the question is: “We’re doing the greatest job anybody has ever seen. Or—Nobody could do it better. Or—I’ve given you perfect answers.” Am I right? Also, told you last week that 50% approval rating wouldn’t last. That has sunk back to normal levels now at around 40% and going down. He’s back in his lane.
Are you on DRUGS?

Reactions: RikidyBones
Of course the dead don't vote for Trump. He's not a democrat.

No one played along so I thought I should. Hope it was all you expected it to be.:)
I don't know why Republicans even claim him. Call him a RINO and be done with it.

You missed a good one... but yeah, pretty much.

But what if he got shot in one of his lungs, and because of the diminished capacity of his remaining lung, he couldn't sustain himself for very long... until he grew a third lung outside his body. And because it appeared to throb like a penis, the people condemned him as a freak and demanded that the doctors remove the abomination. When they did, he died. What then, man?
The Chinese would not record the death and eat the lung as a delicacy

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back