Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

vols40

If you disagree then why Hasn’t trump fired him? Why is Trump listening to him? You can’t even understand why they are about to advise us to where masks.
WTF are you moaning about? Do you but have the ability to understand what you read? I don't think Fauci doesn't know what he's talking about. Never said that. You were telling people they were wrong due wearing masks and guess what today they are saying recommending on voluntary basis wear face protection but not respirators to save them for Frontline people. Lighten up man. We are rowing the same boat here. I'm not wearing masks either but if someone else who is facing other hard hard times in their life and feel better by wearing something on their face I am good with that

rjd970

If you're in late stage 4 lung cancer and if someone shoots you in the head the cause of death is gunshot. That's just a fact.
I guess my hangup is if you have emphysema and contract the corona and die, did the corona really kill you if you would have survived the virus without the emphysema?

I guess I get counting the stats the way they do. It’s just kind of misleading because this is killing the majority of people that already had some kind condition. Stats show the average healthy Joe will survive this, if they even show symptoms at all.

Delmar

Dr Fauci not on again so it’s another waste of time. But I don’t need to watch because I know what Pompous Maximus is going to say no matter what the question is: “We’re doing the greatest job anybody has ever seen. Or—Nobody could do it better. Or—I’ve given you perfect answers.” Am I right? Also, told you last week that 50% approval rating wouldn’t last. That has sunk back to normal levels now at around 40% and going down. He’s back in his lane.

UT_VOLS13

Lab Rat
Dr Fauci not on again so it’s another waste of time. But I don’t need to watch because I know what Pompous Maximus is going to say no matter what the question is: “We’re doing the greatest job anybody has ever seen. Or—Nobody could do it better. Or—I’ve given you perfect answers.” Am I right? Also, told you last week that 50% approval rating wouldn’t last. That has sunk back to normal levels now at around 40% and going down. He’s back in his lane.
Are you on DRUGS?

Stew Cook

You missed a good one... but yeah, pretty much.

Wireless1

But what if he got shot in one of his lungs, and because of the diminished capacity of his remaining lung, he couldn't sustain himself for very long... until he grew a third lung outside his body. And because it appeared to throb like a penis, the people condemned him as a freak and demanded that the doctors remove the abomination. When they did, he died. What then, man?
The Chinese would not record the death and eat the lung as a delicacy

DynaLo

'\_(o.O)_/`
Look no further than FDR and the lack of preparedness of our armed forces.
EMP preparedness is high on the list of concerns as well and who knows what has actually been implemented. Not sure how you would to be honest though.
Just paint everything in Y-Shield and it’ll get rid of 5g as well.🤣🤣

VN Store

Sponsors