Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was a done deal. Hilary couldn't win a bingo game in Tennessee lol
That's what I get for trusting the polls. It wasn't a shoe in. I didn't vote for him in the primaries. Didn't vote at all in this primary. I will vote for him in the fall. He's done nothing to this point that would make me second guess a second term.

That's your opinion. Liberal hit pieces are not evidence. I trust the media about as far as I can throw them.

You hate him. I get it. People tend to hate the opposition, I get it. They look for every fault they can find. It's normal human behavior.

Everything he's done has been legal or he would have had charges filed against him. If he hasn't paid a bill, there's a system that allows for legal recourse. If a court finds that he s owes someone then they can force him to pay. There is a system in place.

Trying to argue that he's not a good businessman is ludicrous. Thar man has built an empire that employees 100s of thousands of people.

*sigh*

its not an opinion, its factually documented.

there ARE bills that haven't been paid, and he HAS been sued, but he countersues and overwhelms small vendors with legal fees into dropping their suites. its almost as if the legal system favors the wealthy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and the empire he "built" was inherited from his father along with $400m in gift payments from the time he was a child.

That's what I get for trusting the polls. It wasn't a shoe in. I didn't vote for him in the primaries. Didn't vote at all in this primary. I will vote for him in the fall. He's done nothing to this point that would make me second guess a second term.
He will get reelected and he has the state but hey you do you, I will not and no way I'm voting for huggy brain dead Biden.

*sigh*

its not an opinion, its factually documented.

there ARE bills that haven't been paid, and he HAS been sued, but he countersues and overwhelms small vendors with legal fees into dropping their suites. its almost as if the legal system favors the wealthy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and the empire he "built" was inherited from his father along with $400m in gift payments from the time he was a child.
LOL, I love it. "He's not a good business man because his dad gave him money." He turned it into a multi-billion dollar empire. 99.999999999999% of the population would take the $400M and go buy an island and retire for eternity. He built it into a mega corporation.

As far as unpaid bills, companies all the time dispute bills. I get bills at my business that I don't pay because aren't legitimate. It's the way things work. If I I hired you to do an edit for me and you did it and I didn't like it and I said go back and do it again, it's not your best work. And you said, I'm not doing anything until I get paid. ANd I said I'm not paying for something I don't like. We'd have an impasse. You would have the option to take me to court for what you claim I owe. It happens millions of times a day over this country. You've cited a handful of occurrences that people "claim" he hasn't paid. A mere microbial amount compared to the daily transactions that occur in his companies. It's your hatred of him that makes you place your microscope on those few things.

Reactions: Volbucky
You mean like when Trump said we could keep our doctor of 30 years, out right lie, when he said our monthly costs for health insurance will go down, it actually doubled with less coverage. Trump is the devil, no wait, those lies are ok. I get so mixed up!

yep, that is a legitimate bummer, man. it hasn't personally affected me, but i'm sorry if you had a bad experience with it; while helping to insure 20m americans, it is far from perfect. it is regrettable president obama continued to push that line even when it had become obvious it wasn't always true.

LOL, I love it. "He's not a good business man because his dad gave him money." He turned it into a multi-billion dollar empire. 99.999999999999% of the population would take the $400M and go buy an island and retire for eternity. He built it into a mega corporation.

As far as unpaid bills, companies all the time dispute bills. I get bills at my business that I don't pay because aren't legitimate. It's the way things work. If I I hired you to do an edit for me and you did it and I didn't like it and I said go back and do it again, it's not your best work. And you said, I'm not doing anything until I get paid. ANd I said I'm not paying for something I don't like. We'd have an impasse. You would have the option to take me to court for what you claim I owe. It happens millions of times a day over this country. You've cited a handful of occurrences that people "claim" he hasn't paid. A mere microbial amount compared to the daily transactions that occur in his companies. It's your hatred of him that makes you place your microscope on those few things.
He also likes to grab pussy

welp, lost cause. oh well. moving on.

If someone had not treated this like a joke for 2 months, maybe the market would not be crashing like it has. Don't care dem or repub, I just want the president to be presidential and lead like a leader and stop acting like a child. His divisive shtick is old. He's been a national embarrassment for 3 years, had an opportunity to so something great, and says it is insignificant and the legitimate response is a HOAX smdh. It is unreal to see unfold before our very eyes.

I'd take Reagan or Clinton, or just about any past president, right now. None of them were all about himself like this guy. He puts himself first every time. Always talking about himself and his egocentric paranoias. He is not a servant.
I would agree with anyone in the past other than slick Willy.I was never impressed by the authenticity ofhis "I fe-ul your pain" message.

You go grab some random pussy and see how it turns out for you.

You didn't specify earlier that it was random.

Now you want to move on to ethics and morals. I never said that has either. I said that he was a good business man, that was it. I'm not arguing he's a good person. But to keep on that theme you are prepared to vote for Biden? Do the allegations against him carry no weight? Or are you prepared to look over those because of your hate for Trump?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back