Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware. But what’s the biggest issue they sue over, win, and don’t get some attenuated version of what they asked for? Weed right? That’s the biggest thing a state can get really, unless it’s agreeable with centralization of power. Anyways, I didn’t say things were hopeless. I could see one of the liberal states that are less concerned with imperialism (Cali, Washington st, maybe Oregon) trying to secede in the next 20 years.
If they do, then they need to be put down.

None of those states will secede. They are all so broke they are heavily dependent on massive federal funding. If anything, it would be middle America that secedes if a far left government gains control of the branches of government and tries eliminating the electoral college (as they began screaming for after they lost the 2016 election), among other things. Give control of the presidential election to NY and Cali, and there would be no reason for middle America to remain in the Union.
Exactly what I see happening..

Reactions: crovol
Will there ever be normal again?
We had this discussion last night. What’s the new “normal”? I don’t think things will go back to normal anytime soon tbh. 2-3 years unless something else happens!

Folks in my town are losing their minds. Power has been out since 10a, several brush fires around that have damaged multiple power lines. House just caught fire down the road that had “ lots of ammo” on site.
I’m sitting here listening to my generac hum, drinking Jamo and watching tv.

Daily dose of CV positivity:

Here’s an article about increasingly positive outcomes from taking hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin:

I can’t ignore the available evidence. This appears to be the best widely available option for treating Covid-19 and not merely easing the suffering from the disease. It would be irresponsible not to pursue this option aggressively.

Opinion | An Update on the Coronavirus Treatment

Coming from a country hardly testing anyone, it is laughable.

I don't get why some are using this as an opportunity to turn this political against the Chinese, especially when they themselves haven't tested nearly enough to have a leg to stand on, barring SK. The rest should worry about sweeping their own porch first.
Didn't figure you for a Chinese apologist...that sucks.

Just like you I don’t know what to think or feel. But this thing is no joke for sure, my concern is the elderly. If me social distancing for 30 more days can help them then I’m in.
So...if your kids have to live through an era like the 30s...🤔

Last edited:
If it was Brashear,he would make the proclamation that he would making those drugs illegal in Kentucky. And then CNN would declare what a genius he is.
It seems like he is getting pushed to the front of the pecking order by the leftie propaganda machine...he is playing these schmucks up here like a fiddle.

I call it right now..that if they lose this election...Bash-ear is their savior in 24 barring a Daddy Steve Beshear type corruption scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back