Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising as China is known for misinformation. Populated places are going to get harder (common sense I know). Once testing goes up our numbers will be even higher.
Tin foil hat time, a lot of people was saying China released the virus to control the economy and try to be the only power in the world.
That's in line with something I heard from a Chinese dissident

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If ya'll want some live music just tune in to FOX at 8cst. They are teaming up with I-Heart for a "concert" hosted by Elton John in a benefit for America. Some of the other artists to perform are Tim McGraw and Mariah Carey among others. I think each is performing from their homes. I will at least check it out.

Not surprising as China is known for misinformation. Populated places are going to get harder (common sense I know). Once testing goes up our numbers will be even higher.
Tin foil hat time, a lot of people was saying China released the virus to control the economy and try to be the only power in the world.
It’s not like they have a $40mil state run virology lab in Wuhan where the outbreak originated... Conspiracies people, conspiracies...Personally, I’d rather eat Krystals sober than bat.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Pretty amazing that Abbott Labs has already gotten FDA approval and has already begun shipping 50,000 per day of a Covid-19 test that is accurate and shows a positive result within 5 min. It will show a non-positive result in 15 min.
Requires ID NOW machine which I’ve never heard of. Saw a segment on the news about it and they showed the device. Maybe the lab at the hospital has one but I’ve never seen it either.

I wish this thing was a true POC test

Requires ID NOW machine which I’ve never heard of. Saw a segment on the news about it and they showed the device. Maybe the lab at the hospital has one but I’ve never seen it either.

I wish this thing was a true POC test
I thought I heard there were like 16,000 of the machines currently in the country and most hospitals had them already? I may be wrong but that's the way I understood it.

What is everyone thinking about this? Not sure how to feel. I’m worried for the economy and for mental health of people who have been laid off or just stuck inside of their walls all day and night.
Just like you I don’t know what to think or feel. But this thing is no joke for sure, my concern is the elderly. If me social distancing for 30 more days can help them then I’m in.

Even Trump said you will see more suicides and drug overdoses. So what the heck are they thinking. Pause another two weeks then reevaluate
If it was Brashear,he would make the proclamation that he would making those drugs illegal in Kentucky. And then CNN would declare what a genius he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back