Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would almost bet my house that the numbers of cases and deaths in China from the virus is exponentialy higher than their communist propaganda machine is putting out. Just a couple of days ago, they said no new cases or deaths and had reopened movie theaters etc. And suddenly today, they have locked everyone of them down again. Most of the world will never know the truth of the situation there but no way the US leads in number of cases imo.

Whey

Cooking or baking with whey and making it work out well is like trying to catch the wind.

It was ok a little dry. Frosting would make it good but by that time, calories are too high for the purpose. Think I’ll go back to the drawing boardView attachment 268829
They would be whey better without whey.
I hate my new phone, this makes the 4th double post in a 2 weeks, before I got it, I had not had one in over a year
Get a new New phone.

Reactions: Devo182
Wow...was just watching a really in depth news report about why Covid-19 has hit Italy so hard...87% of the deaths in Italy at the time of the report (day before last) were people over 70 years old...

87 percent...that is crazy...
I've been trying to find data worldwide on what percentage of the deaths is for each age group. Not that it is any less tragic, regardless of the age, but I want some assurance my daughter is going to be OK. (she does not have the virus)

I would almost bet my house that the numbers of cases and deaths in China from the virus is exponentialy higher than their communist propaganda machine is putting out. Just a couple of days ago, they said no new cases or deaths and had reopened movie theaters etc. And suddenly today, they have locked everyone of them down again. Most of the world will never know the truth of the situation there but no way the US leads in number of cases imo.

China didn't count any asymptomatic cases even if they tested positive. Unless they had a fever/symptoms, they weren't reported. And as far as I know, they didn't do any postmortem testing like Italy is doing extensively. Wuhan's hospitals were so overrun, I read a story of an older lady going home to die. I'm sure there were other cases like that. So, yes, their cases were much higher. Not to mention the virus was spreading for a couple months at least before the reporting began.

China didn't count any asymptomatic cases even if they tested positive. Unless they had a fever/symptoms, they weren't reported. And as far as I know, they didn't do any postmortem testing like Italy is doing extensively. Wuhan's hospitals were so overrun, I read a story of an older lady going home to die. I'm sure there were other cases like that. So, yes, their cases were much higher. Not to mention the virus was spreading for a couple months at least before the reporting began.
China just placed the largest one time order in history for urns. HMMMM.

I've been trying to find data worldwide on what percentage of the deaths is for each age group. Not that it is any less tragic, regardless of the age, but I want some assurance my daughter is going to be OK. (she does not have the virus)

This is old, but it will give you an estimate. Coronavirus Age, Sex, Demographics (COVID-19) - Worldometer

AGE DEATH RATE all cases
80+ years old 14.8%
70-79 years old 8.0%
60-69 years old 3.6%
50-59 years old 1.3%
40-49 years old 0.4%
30-39 years old 0.2%
20-29 years old 0.2%
10-19 years old 0.2%
0-9 years old no fatalities

Fully automatic weapons serve a purpose, but in the hands of an individual, it is mostly used for supression fire. There is a reason military squads generally only have one fully auto weapon in them. After the first three rounds, you lose accuracy.

Now a fully auto large weapon...mounted...that's a different story.

Fully automatic weapons serve a purpose, but in the hands of an individual, it is mostly used for supression fire. There is a reason military squads generally only have one fully auto weapon in them. After the first three rounds, you lose accuracy.

Now a fully auto large weapon...mounted...that's a different story.

I would be curious as to the difference in combat efficiency of the 3 round burst vs semi. My guess would be that for distance engagement the burst is next to useless, but for close quarters the burst is probably highly lethal.

I definitely believe that...many are brainwashed and don’t have the capacity to think for themselves. That’s why you have many that will commit a heinous war crime and then say”I was ordered to do it”

It’s sad that many just become mindless 🤖
Many? How many? How many have committed war crimes? Give me a number. Then give me that number in comparison to those that are serving and the millions that have served.

Ridiculous statement. I'm going to assume you have never donned a military uniform. If you have, that makes your statement even more absurd.

War crimes are against an enemy you have a built up hatred for. You’re talking about smoking fellow Americans. Would never happen in the take back the guns scenario presented.
why are we talking about this?

Republicans control Senate and Presidency. Wont happen.

Joe Biden isnt dumb enough to 'take anyone's guns'. If he's elected, wont happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: drvenner
I would be curious as to the difference in combat efficiency of the 3 round burst vs semi. My guess would be that for distance engagement the burst is next to useless, but for close quarters the burst is probably highly lethal.
Distance...at least in the Marine Corps (my Army brothers can answer for themselves) is done in single fire mode. Aim and fire. Of course that changes depending on the amount of fire being returned. Otherwise your just firing down range, hoping you hit something.

My church has been airing services online with no audience the last few weeks. I bet the snake handling churches are still meeting though. Instead of venom they’re drinking COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back