Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your protein you’re using...besides eggs.
Whey

Cooking or baking with whey and making it work out well is like trying to catch the wind.

It was ok a little dry. Frosting would make it good but by that time, calories are too high for the purpose. Think I’ll go back to the drawing boardBBC74622-850E-48D7-897C-C04A492B6E3A.jpeg

a lot would turn on their own government
Yep...I believe there will be another civil war in the US in the not so distant future if something does not change. When I was younger I would have laughed in your face if you believed that..but the divides are real and deep...and just growing deeper every day.

Hate to hear about it. Brings back memories from 1973 when I was at ASU working on my undergrad there. Tornado alley. Glad y'all are OK and praying for everybody.
Thanks, this is really tough. Several friends lost homes. We watched tornado form live on local station. Really tough to watch and I had been in the area until about 3pm and they hit about 2 hours later.

Reactions: drvenner
That's correct. Similar studies in Iceland. Doesn't change my belief in what the real mortality rate is. Interesting aside: about half of the "asymptomatic" people from the ship show lung damage on a CT scan.

In the US we test symptomatic people. Other countries have tested likely contacts of known hot spots, with or without symptoms. I'm basing my guess on those.

Truth is that the high rate of asymptomatic people is why this is going to run through the entire population eventually, barring a vaccine.

In the end Newt is right. It'll be what what it is. I'll personally add that the steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord. I ain't sweating it.
I said it would run through the whole population weeks ago regardless of the measures being taken. I disagree with you about the mortality rate though..

A ship, or a lightly populated remote island nation like Iceland, which in nature is kind of like a ship if you know what I mean..can not really be a reliable measuring stick..I tend to believe more along the lines of the Stanford guys thinking...not totally, but along those lines. I think the mortality rate is irrelevant though considering the true danger of this virus..it's insane ease of infection. It simply infects so many, so quickly and easily that it overwhelms health systems.

In essence..I absolutely do not believe that the rate of mortality of this virus is any worse than any of the other big bad bugs...BUT...I absolutely believe that it is way more dangerous, and will kill waaay more people just because so many more people are catching it...and the vast majority will not know they even had it because they were never tested...this is spring allergy season, and a lot of people are like me and my kids...I will not even know I have till it is too late if I don't develop the fever. I have had every single symptom of the crap in the last three weeks to one degree or another...except for a fever. I have been checking my temp every couple if hours for the last week, and it has never gotten over 97.2.

This crap freaks me out because I know I am on the bad risk list, and I just hope that finally for once that things will go our way, and we will be in the vast majority that doesn't develop a serious infection.

That I and/or my wife (everybody else too for that matter) will get infected seems inevitable to me...we cannot stay here in the cave, and just wait it out.

Seriously..or wink wink?
giphy.gif

Whey

Cooking or baking with whey and making it work out well is like trying to catch the wind.

It was ok a little dry. Frosting would make it good but by that time, calories are too high for the purpose. Think I’ll go back to the drawing boardView attachment 268829
try weed

Deserted island top 5 albums

Bob Dylan Desire
Led Zep III
Pink Floyd Animals
Beastie Boys Check Your Head
Avett Bros I and Love and You

The Allman Bros. - A Decade of Hits: 1969-1979
Pink Floyd - Pulse
U2 - Achtung Baby
Johnny Cash - Live From Folsom Prison/San Quinten
The Rolling Stones - Either Tattoo You or Exile on Main St. (varies from day to day)

Honorable Mention: Rush - Chronicles

Whey

It was ok a little dry. Frosting would make it good but by that time, calories are too high for the purpose. Think I’ll go back to the drawing boardView attachment 268829
Nice. Throw in some Lily’s baking chips to sweeten it up a bit. Makes my keto muffins mighty nice.

Bob Dylan Desire
Led Zep III
Pink Floyd Animals
Guns and Roses / Appetite for Destruction
2Pac / All Eyez on Me
Soundgarden / A-Sides
Eagles / Eagles Live
Prince / Purple Rain
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers / Greatest Hits ( I know this is my 6th album, and like the Eagles and Soundgarden albums is a greatest hits album, but I love 'em all and would probably add Lynard Skynard's greatest hits album, also )

My best friend was in Iraqi freedom and a marine, frontline when we first invaded. We were drinking one night( only time he shares any stories with me) and we got to talking. I asked him if they asked him to go against the American people would he. He said hell yeah we would.
More to that story?

One thing our public education lacks in tremendously is a core civics class. I personally think it should be a required hs class , and should be taught without bias. Just strait hard core facts on how our government is set up, how laws are passed, why it is important to vote, etc, etc.. Of course a true U.S. History class based on facts and dates instead of revisionist crap and agendas would benefit the youth as well.
Lolol...The far lefty libs that rule the educational system from Pre-K to Grad school, would turn that into a SJW agenda propaganda machine to pump out little commie freako's.

Last edited:
Lol..what I thought 😉

Imma be loading up on some untraceables in the next few years. One of best friends here builds guns from old parts of scrapped guns, and he loads his ammo...and he is really really really good at it. 🤫 I am going to protect me and mine, and God help the ones that try me. These desperate meth/pill/fentanyl freaks around here just about force you to think proactively about this.

Bob Dylan Desire
Led Zep III
Pink Floyd Animals
Tom Petty: Full Moon Fever
Led Zep IV
Stevie Ray Vaughan: Texas Flood
Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory
Alison Kraus and Union Station: Live

Status