Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said it was hot.

fly fished back in mangroves at 110. hottest ive ever been in my life. only left bc girlfriend started showing signs of heat exhaustion.

i like the heat.

I liked the heat when I was younger but now it takes me longer to get acclimated. Jumping from high 60s-low 70s a couple weeks ago up to 93 now just feels gross and makes me sluggish.

This year jumped from FL early spring weather to summer weather immediately. I'll adjust...

Nope, pretty much sums it up. You got to think they train for combat, and HAVE to do what they are told.
That's what a lot of Germans said..you're friend may have a moral disconnect...but..There are valid reasons to take up arms against your countrymen..The Civil War proved that...

But are you on the side of truth, right and freedom, or are you on the side of tyranny? That was the moral dilemma of pretty much everybody in the years leading up to The Civil War.

In hindsight it is easy for people to sit and judge men like Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee etc etc..but we did not grow up in the world that they did.

In retrospect..the right side won in that one, in essence it was a war to set other men free..

But which side is right now? That much remains to be seen, but I really hope in the future that millions upon millions of Americans don't have to suffer and die to find out...then again these newer generations have lost sight of what freedom really is, so maybe they will be quietly herded like sheep by their overlords, and just go along with whatever is easiest at the time 🤷‍♂️

I am glad that I probably will not live to see it..I hope, but I am living to see a lot of things that I never thought I would see.

Everyone here make it through last night’s storms without too much damage? I seem to have slept right through it as my wife & two dachshunds had a fit trying not to flip out during the worst of it, hahaha. I tend to do that during storms 🤷‍♂️ They relax me for some reason.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
My best friend was in Iraqi freedom and a marine, frontline when we first invaded. We were drinking one night( only time he shares any stories with me) and we got to talking. I asked him if they asked him to go against the American people would he. He said hell yeah we would.

I definitely believe that...many are brainwashed and don’t have the capacity to think for themselves. That’s why you have many that will commit a heinous war crime and then say”I was ordered to do it”

It’s sad that many just become mindless 🤖

My best friend was in Iraqi freedom and a marine, frontline when we first invaded. We were drinking one night( only time he shares any stories with me) and we got to talking. I asked him if they asked him to go against the American people would he. He said hell yeah we would.
because no drunk person has ever told a bull **** story, especially Military folks venting.

Everyone here make it through last night’s storms without too much damage? I seem to have slept right through it as my wife & two dachshunds had a fit trying not to flip out during the worst of it, hahaha. I tend to do that during storms 🤷‍♂️ They relax me for some reason.
Made it through fine, but we have PTSD here at my house. I stayed up to midnight waiting to make sure no tornado materialized, got to sleep after that, then got woken up 3 times by my daughters worried about storms.

Hey, no issue, and not trying to argue with you. We may have been coming from differnet viewpoints. When I gave my answer in my mind I was thinking of a situation where a law-abiding citizen was using their weapon to defend their self, or their home and family. In those situations I think it would be better for the citizen to have the semi because he/she would be less likely to cause collateral damage than with spraying rounds. If you were coming from the other perspective where the shooter is the attacker, then yes, I could see your point, although I think it would depend on the scenario. If the shooter with an auto in a crowd could do significant damage by spraying.
Valid points. If my family is involved, especially with multiple attackers, give me the semi

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I definitely believe that...many are brainwashed and don’t have the capacity to think for themselves. That’s why you have many that will commit a heinous war crime and then say”I was ordered to do it”

It’s sad that many just become mindless 🤖

War crimes are against an enemy you have a built up hatred for. You’re talking about smoking fellow Americans. Would never happen in the take back the guns scenario presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back