Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have to pay taxes on land that I already own? My land is paid off, but if i miss a tax payment at the end of the year, i may lose my land. That’s f’d up.
Mortgage or no mortgage doesn't change anything taxwise. You were always the owner regardless, there was just a lienholder too. But the govt always has a lifetime lien lol.

Though it is just a state and local issue. They could just as well do away with property taxes, but then you'd have more income or sales tax. It comes out one way or the other!

Mortgage or no mortgage...there is always going to be property tax and insurance still there...forever. Sometimes those are more than the mortgage itself was haha

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
One might if they were given a seat at the debates.
I don't know how it would even work really with the electoral college, would they still have to pull they same numbers, and what happens if none of the three pull those numbers, would they call a do-over, I really do not know? And how would a less than 40% elected Potus have honest claim to any kind of mandate?

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Look...I am not a Trumper...I have some big problems with the guy, but I have WAY bigger problems with the freako leftists commies, and ******* scumbag moron hypocrites like Pelosi, Schumer and others. And the mainstream media/celebrity anti-Trump propaganda makes me want to puke also..it is like a horrid nightmare we will never wake up from now. I will not be ruled by those elitists freaks of the far left...

"Give me liberty, or give me death" is going to mean something again not many years or decades hence.

Imho..This country is going to have a civil war down the road, and it started when our educational system from Pre-K to Graduate school was hijacked by the left...It saddens me immensely and I don't care to see it.

This post by Bass was the post I intended to reply to with this post of mine.
Look...I am not a Trumper...I have some big problems with the guy, but I have WAY bigger problems with the freako leftists commies, and ******* scumbag moron hypocrites like Pelosi, Schumer and others. And the mainstream media/celebrity anti-Trump propaganda makes me want to puke also..it is like a horrid nightmare we will never wake up from now. I will not be ruled by those elitists freaks of the far left...

"Give me liberty, or give me death" is going to mean something again not many years or decades hence.

Imho..This country is going to have a civil war down the road, and it started when our educational system from Pre-K to Graduate school was hijacked by the left...It saddens me immensely and I don't care to see it.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Mortgage or no mortgage doesn't change anything taxwise. You were always the owner regardless, there was just a lienholder too. But the govt always has a lifetime lien lol.

Though it is just a state and local issue. They could just as well do away with property taxes, but then you'd have more income or sales tax. It comes out one way or the other!

Mortgage or no mortgage...there is always going to be property tax and insurance still there...forever. Sometimes those are more than the mortgage itself was haha
They are just making it to where eventually you have to be rich to have any real property...we are basically headed back to a feudal society...but nobody recognizes that.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
The president is not a doctor, scientist, or oracle. Better to not say anything.
He is just trying to keep hope alive for those on bottom that are getting ruined by this, to keep them believing there is a light at the end of the tunnel, which is his job...that much is obvious to me.

I don't know how it would even work really with the electoral college, would they still have to pull they same numbers, and what happens if none of the three pull those numbers, would they call a do-over, I really do not know? And how would a less than 40% elected Potus have honest claim to any kind of mandate?
Do you not remember Perot?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back