Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!! We do a “quote of the week” and I sent that one in for all our stores this week!

Here's another one for you.

90841336_10157316542623099_1235637047104897024_n.jpg

Thank you so much..that means a lot. We finally got back home to Kentucky a little while ago. Moms graveside service was this morning, and my emotions have hit me really hard today. I woke up before dawn, and it just really hit me that I can never talk to my mom again.
Still lifting you and your family up in prayers, Brother.

See where my county now has 7. I know one of them is 62 or 63 yr old male with no other health issues but he is on a ventilator and not good.
Things get real when it gets close to home or someone you know. My County has one on the list but one has already passed. Be glad when all this is over

Reactions: VolGee4
Mods, feel free to move or delete this thread.

There are shortages of surgical Masks due to the Coronavirus situation and many companies have been able to donate which is great but has lead to shortages among construction workers, road crews, clinics, doctors offices, etc.

My company has converted our manufacturing facilities to producing surgical masks as a way to help supply the industry and keep our workers employed.

We can't give them away but if you know anyone in a field that needs them encourage them to reach out to me.

Menudesigns.com
Reference Volunteers for tracking and a discount.
Who should they contact there? I didn’t see a link related to masks or covid19 on your website

Thank you so much..that means a lot. We finally got back home to Kentucky a little while ago. Moms graveside service was this morning, and my emotions have hit me really hard today. I woke up before dawn, and it just really hit me that I can never talk to my mom again.
Not entirely true. You can still talk to her. I still talk to my dad. And sometimes, I swear he answers. I know it's in my mind, in my heart, but I hear what he would say to me. Clear as day.

Words won't help the hurt of loss, but I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back