Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

He says let's keep up the lockdown.

I have to say wtf. They are at 6000 deaths. If the rate continues to drop they could very well fall below death toll from recent flu seasons.

Again, getting even more skeptical about the chosen path.

Italy went from zones being locked down in early Mar to nationwide lockdown around Mar 13; it's reasonable to attribute the decline to it. Without containment and likely at least a year from vaccine, we don't know deaths would have occurred. Even if it turns out far less deadly than it might have, we can't say in hindsight that the wrong thing was done.

Taiwan is an example of how "expert" adulation is never wise. Despite being locked out of WHO access by Beijing, they may have quietly had the most effective response of any nation/entity. By NOT believing the WHO's downplaying of the virus and lauding of Beijing - who's been lying to the world - their own very early response resulted in containment without lockdown. That doesn't mean we'd be able to emulate them, however, due to the vast privacy and liberties protections we have in place.

106340287-1579190023031gettyimages-1193932600.jpeg
How somber.

Reactions: VolStrom
Low wage employees. Beef up unemployment to take care of them untill they find another job. Our tax money should not go to companies that don't pay taxes here period.

I answered a question.
I've no problem not assisting foreign-incorporated companies so long as it's uniform and cruise companies aren't singled out.

No way, you mean the more people we test the more people will have it? Good thing we keep testing NBA players with no symptoms and God forbid anymore Movie stars test positive
I will never watch another NBA game - just as I quit watching MLB after that strike cancelled the WS back in the 90s and Ive not been to a game since

Reactions: 37L1

VN Store

Back