Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren’t debating the bill. Ive demonstrated that numerous times. They’re trying to add agenda line items that have nothing to do with this bill or with helping this situation. So spare me, please. Let’s not compare honesty when you’re defending Pelosi, Schumer, and the collusion hoaxers not to mention the people who tried to destroy Kavanaugh for political gain

They literally are. From 8:50 EST:

"In the midst of Senate negotiations on a massive stimulus package in response to the coronavirus pandemic, House Democrats have drafted their own counterproposal titled the Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act.

In a statement, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the Republican bill before the Senate puts "corporations first, not workers and families."

The Democrats' latest bill, which is more than 1,400 pages long, would prevent corporations from using taxpayer money for stock buybacks, boost unemployment insurance, strengthen the child and earned income tax credits and inject nearly $40 billion into schools and universities to stabilize funding. It also directs billions of dollars in grant funding for states to carry out this year's election through the Election Assistance Commission."

I love how it gets reduced down to a collusion hoax when 34 people from trumps orbit were indicted.
Here's a breakdown of indictments and cases in Mueller's probe

And Kavanaugh is a credibly accused rapist, but don't even bring him up given what McConnell did with Merrick Garland. Absolutely shameful.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Yes... it’s Trump’s fault that people take medicine not prescribed to them. Genius

President Trump on Friday admitted that his enthusiasm for an antimalarial drug unproven as a coronavirus treatment was based largely on gut instinct, after an open disagreement with the nation’s top infectious disease expert at a White House press briefing.

When reporters asked Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether the drug hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

But when Trump came back to the microphone, he told reporters that “we ought to give it a try.”

“I think we disagree a little bit,” Trump added. “I feel good about it. That’s all it is, just a feeling, you know, smart guy. I feel good about it.”

Its almost like he has no idea what he's talking about and we should stop listening to him about important issues.

President Trump on Friday admitted that his enthusiasm for an antimalarial drug unproven as a coronavirus treatment was based largely on gut instinct, after an open disagreement with the nation’s top infectious disease expert at a White House press briefing.

When reporters asked Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether the drug hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

But when Trump came back to the microphone, he told reporters that “we ought to give it a try.”

“I think we disagree a little bit,” Trump added. “I feel good about it. That’s all it is, just a feeling, you know, smart guy. I feel good about it.”

Its almost like he has no idea what he's talking about and we should stop listening to him about important issues.
You’re clearly not watching the actual conferences themselves. Must just be regurgitating what you’re seeing on MSNBC or what AOC is saying on twitter. Fauci said he wanted more testing, Trump said he was hopeful. Fauci said they weren’t disagreeing or saying different things.

But trump saying he’s hopeful that a drug can treat this virus does not mean he’s responsible for some dude OD’ing on it without a prescription. Your hate has blinded you. Sad

You're not going to win with anything you say with that dude. Those two people are truly stupid followed closely by the panic buyers.
It’s sad that I believe people are rooting for the Malaria drug to fail because they want to have a gotcha moment with Trump. I think some will be legitimately sad if it continues producing positive results. Either that or they’ll just ignore it

You’re clearly not watching the actual conferences themselves. Must just be regurgitating what you’re seeing on MSNBC or what AOC is saying on twitter. Fauci said he wanted more testing, Trump said he was hopeful. Fauci said they weren’t disagreeing or saying different things.

But trump saying he’s hopeful that a drug can treat this virus does not mean he’s responsible for some dude OD’ing on it without a prescription. Your hate has blinded you. Sad

I put direct quotes from you dude and Fauci.

"When reporters asked Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether the drug hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

Those people took chloroquine because their president said it might work despite his NIAID director saying otherwise and they trusted him. if he would just get out of his own way and let the experts talk, we'd all be a lot better off.

"When reporters asked Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether the drug hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

Those people took chloroquine because their president said it might work despite his NIAID director saying otherwise and they trusted him. if he would just get out of his own way and let the experts talk, we'd all be a lot better off.
I watched the press conference. I know what Fauci said. Did you? Trump didn’t tell anyone to take it on their own. He said he was hopeful the drug that has been shipped to Ny to be used by doctors would work. But because someone took it upon themselves to take it is his fault? You’re being ridiculous right now.

How mad are you going to be if that drug works?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I watched the press conference. I know what Fauci said. Did you? Trump didn’t tell anyone to take it on their own. He said he was hopeful the drug that has been shipped to Ny to be used by doctors would work. But because someone took it upon themselves to take it is his fault? You’re being ridiculous right now

i get that trump is your dude. i liked obama. but i was also able to criticize things he did and didn't do. his drone program was too far reaching, and i don't think he did enough to reform bad policing practices. trumpers complete inability to admit that trump has erred in any way makes this whole thing feel like the emperor has no clothes. that's whats ridiculous.

i get that trump is your dude. i liked obama. but i was also able to criticize things he did and didn't do. his drone program was too far reaching, and i don't think he did enough to reform bad policing practices. trumpers complete inability to admit that trump has erred in any way makes this whole thing feel like the emperor has no clothes. that's whats ridiculous.
Buddy, I’ve criticized Trump for plenty. He has a lot of problems. But him being blamed for people overdosing on a drug he said he was hopeful about, aint it. This started with the talk of what dems are doing to this bill. You’ve yet to respond to their attempt to blackmail the Repubs into pushing their agenda across in order for them to agree to help Americans. Windmills and airplane emissions and inclusion nonsense have nothing to do with our current economic crisis. But go ahead with the trump hate

Buddy, I’ve criticized Trump for plenty. He has a lot of problems. But him being blamed for people overdosing on a drug he said he was hopeful about, aint it. This started with the talk of what dems are doing to this hill. You’ve yet to respond to their attempt to blackmail the Repubs into pushing their agenda across in order for them to agree to help Americans. But go ahead with the trump hate

i don't blame him for those folks overdosing. I blame him for not being able to keep his mouth shut about things he doesn't know what he's talking abouthe's consistently lied or exaggerated in order to salvage markets instead of doing this hard job and LEAD.

you claimed they weren't debating a bill, and i showed conclusively they were, as of an hour ago. what are you talking about? i explained why the R bill was weak, and what D's wanted to improve about it to help more people instead of a free-for-all corporate hand-out with no oversight. its very simple.

i don't blame him for those folks overdosing. I blame him for not being able to keep his mouth shut about things he doesn't know what he's talking abouthe's consistently lied or exaggerated in order to salvage markets instead of doing this hard job and LEAD.

you claimed they weren't debating a bill, and i showed conclusively they were, as of an hour ago. what are you talking about? i explained why the R bill was weak, and what D's wanted to improve about it to help more people instead of a free-for-all corporate hand-out with no oversight. its very simple.
Windmills and inclusion aren’t helping anything! If those things you mentioned were the only points then the debate over them would be fine. But clearly they are not and you continue to dismiss/ignore that

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

They took aquarium cleaner. Trump is talking about anti malaria drugs. Not sure it is the same thing.

Windmills and inclusion aren’t helping anything! If those things you mentioned were the only points then the debate over them would be fine. But clearly they are not and you continue to dismiss/ignore that

i explained this earlier, i thought it was to you but maybe not.

there's stuff in this bill to strengthen election protections. it may feel like weird time to be lumping that in with a recovery bill, but consider that dems have been trying to pass election security bills for a year now, and they've all been shot down by mcconnell in the senate. so, this recovery bill comes up, and dems have some leverage. instead of giving R's a blank check to do whatever they want in whatever fashion they want (a no-strings-attached, no transparency corporate hand-out is arguably the wrong way), dems pack on items they've been trying to get through for years, like election security. election security is a good thing that all american citizens should want. if this bill gets sent back because of election security items, dems get to make the argument R's want to keep elections unsecure, and are unfit to lead. this version of the argument unfolds countless times over nearly every spending bill, and both sides do it when they have the leverage. they are concessions, and even in emergencies (that mcconnell thought was okay to wait for three days to address), you never get everything you want, cart blanche. ESPECIALLY IF THE MEAT OF THE BILL IS BAD.

They took aquarium cleaner. Trump is talking about anti malaria drugs. Not sure it is the same thing.

they share the same active ingredient. trump said chloroquine had been approved by the FDA. it had not.

US President Donald Trump claimed at a White House briefing last week that the Food and Drug Administration had approved the "very powerful" drug chloroquine to treat coronavirus.

"It's shown very encouraging -- very, very encouraging early results. And we're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately. And that's where the FDA has been so great. They -- they've gone through the approval process; it's been approved. And they did it -- they took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we're going to be able to make that drug available by prescription or states," Trump said.

i explained this earlier, i thought it was to you but maybe not.

there's stuff in this bill to strengthen election protections. it may feel like weird time to be lumping that in with a recovery bill, but consider that dems have been trying to pass election security bills for a year now, and they've all been shot down by mcconnell in the senate. so, this recovery bill comes up, and dems have some leverage. instead of giving R's a blank check to do whatever they want in whatever fashion they want (a no-strings-attached, no transparency corporate hand-out is arguably the wrong way), dems pack on items they've been trying to get through for years, like election security. election security is a good thing that all american citizens should want. if this bill gets sent back because of election security items, dems get to make the argument R's want to keep elections unsecure, and are unfit to lead. this version of the argument unfolds countless times over nearly every spending bill, and both sides do it when they have the leverage. they are concessions, and even in emergencies (that mcconnell thought was okay to wait for three days to address), you never get everything you want, cart blanche. ESPECIALLY IF THE MEAT OF THE BILL IS BAD.
You pontificated to me the above Dem talking points while ignoring my point (and the point Bass is making) that the Dems loaded their version with pork that has nothing to do with the current situation., Obamaphones, really??? The bill was bi-partisan which you continue to ignore and Dems are seizing the opportunity to blackmail the country (imo). Election security is woudl be a good thing if it stops the ability of dead people to vote as has been documented in the major cities and let's not forget the bill wants people who register that day to be able to vote...hhhmmm do illegal aliens ring a bell... Don't bother to respond because I already read your dem rhetoric. good evening

Fyi, they took chloroquine in the form of fish tank cleaner, brilliant.

Thanks, Trump.
Slicky, how are you going to blame Trump for people being stupid. It is a danged cleaning chemical, it is sort of like deciding to drink bleach. The people were older and maybe they had dementia, I do not know, but to blame Trump is wrong. Stupid people are gonna do stupid things. Mentally unbalanced people, if that happens to be the case, are not going to do logical things.

You pontificated to me the above Dem talking points while ignoring my point (and the point Bass is making) that the Dems loaded their version with pork that has nothing to do with the current situation., Obamaphones, really??? The bill was bi-partisan which you continue to ignore and Dems are seizing the opportunity to blackmail the country (imo). Election security is woudl be a good thing if it stops the ability of dead people to vote as has been documented in the major cities and let's not forget the bill wants people who register that day to be able to vote...hhhmmm do illegal aliens ring a bell... Don't bother to respond because I already read your dem rhetoric. good evening

don't tell me you believe the 3m fraudulent voter thing trump keeps yapping about, do you? the thing trump formed a committee to investigate and then quietly disbanded it when no evidence was found? sheesh.

and i'll repeat. yes, bill was bipartisan UNTIL R's WALKED AWAY ARE REWROTE IT SATURDAY NIGHT. maybe, just maybe, that's the problem here?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back