Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipped through several pages of stupid virus post. Unless any of you mother **ckers has a cure available, lay off this shi*! You aren't helping anything.

As for me...ALL of my companies are still running under one policy. We're open. If you want to work, you will get paid. If you don't want to, you won't get paid.

That may change in the future, but for now, that's what I'm going with. I'm not going to fire anyone based off of their decision though.

Like it, hate it...that's up to you.

Just got a call. I’m no longer seeing patients face to face. Will do visits through telemedicine. 🙏
My wife's job is trying to do the same thing... she’sIn home health... But the hospital system is just telling them to wear their PPE... And it'll be fine. Nevermind the PPE she is supposedly required to wear is on backorder and the therapists aren't allowed to order more... All ordering has to be submitted to corporate and they'll manage it for them..

I didn't believe my wife when she told me that but she showed me the email from from the executive director of hr...

Lots of tone deafness still out there...

My wife's job is trying to do the same thing... she’sIn home health... But the hospital system is just telling them to wear their PPE... And it'll be fine.

I didn't believe my wife when she told me that but she showed me the email from from the executive director of hr...

Lots of tone deafness still out there...
I’m pumped that even if state shuts down I can work from home. I was told today some hospitals in Middle Tennessee are now trying to push the narrative of you don’t really need N95 and regular surgical mask is sufficient...

Just went through a big portion of the 1998 season. We truly had one of the best rushing defenses/pass rushing defenses in the country. If not the best. Our secondary however (as star studded as they turned out to be) was not that great in 98. They got better as the year went on.

Tee Martin definitely got better as the year went on, but he was awful in those early games. Defense and the RB's definitely carried us through those.

We were either a team of destiny, or a team of luck. I'd say a big dosage of both. JMO of course.

From a poster on VQ...

I tested positive for Covid-19 today...

I live in Springfield if you're curious.

Started with a headache, sore throat, and neck/shoulder stiffness Wednesday night. My wife is a lead nurse at one of Vanderbilt's walk in clinics that's on the front lines of testing every day. Went in yesterday to get tested and they pushed my test to the front of the line because of her being there.

Currently, the wait to get tested is over 3 hours and the wait for results is 3 days. Why? Because so many people without symptoms are rushing to get tested right after they load up on asswipe and lysol. Those same idiots who were showing symptoms were told to sit in their cars and I could see them walking to Kroger and Starbucks. Just unreal.

My wife texted me this morning and told me my results came back positive. We pretty much knew yesterday when my standard flu test came back negative that I was going to be positive. My wife has yet to show any symptoms, but they went ahead and sent her home today for two weeks also. I imagine her symptoms will show up any day now, but she runs that clinic and for them to send her home without symptoms is serious for them. Ironically, all of them there say they feel safest at work when they're in full PPE.

There is so much misinformation out there about this it's mind bottling. They need to shut everything down that can be shut down. The amount of people I've been in contact with the last 7-10 days, let alone up to 24 days is staggering. Not just handshakes as those have gone the way of social distancing greetings, but things I've touched, where I've just been breathing, grocery shopping, Starbucks, literally my daily routine as I've been working the whole time.

I don't know where I caught it from, but I honestly could have exposed 100 people or more just in the past 7-10 days. Easily. That somehow seems scarier knowing it's me doing the walking around instead of the "what if" of someone else walking around while I grab my Americano or beer.

With that said, I don't feel bad. Slightly fluish still without the fever and whole body aches, but I've felt way worse than this after bad food before. I had the flu the first week of January for the first time in nearly 20 years. I was miserable for a week then and this is more like a hangover by comparison.

Hopefully it doesn't get worse and I don't anticipate it will. The worst part was the test. I took a video and if you are curious about it, it isn't pleasant. They go through your nose all the way down to the back of your throat. She said you might have a little bloody nose, but I bled for a few minutes. She said you have a deviated septum. I said you chose the wrong nostril. I laughed, my wife laughed, she shook her head.

I’m pumped that even if state shuts down I can work from home. I was told today some hospitals in Middle Tennessee are now trying to push the narrative of you don’t really need N95 and regular surgical mask is sufficient...
Same with her company. She has 1 n95 mask and gloves, and a gown.

I told her eff that... If she doesn't have the warm fuzzies... Bail

If it's been two weeks and you're not sick, you probably lucked out. My wife and I take our temperature 2 to 3 times a day because fever is a warning sign. Just stay home and avoid any outside contact if you can. Take care bud.

You take your fever 2 to 3 times a day? Seriously? Why? I must've missed the rest of the story. I apologize if so. Or are you just that paranoid?

Skipped through several pages of stupid virus post. Unless any of you mother **ckers has a cure available, lay off this shi*! You aren't helping anything.

As for me...ALL of my companies are still running under one policy. We're open. If you want to work, you will get paid. If you don't want to, you won't get paid.

That may change in the future, but for now, that's what I'm going with. I'm not going to fire anyone based off of their decision though.

Like it, hate it...that's up to you.
Got it.

Posts about the Coronavirus, which in one way or another may impact many of us, is not okay... but a post about how you've decided to run ALL your companies, which likely is relevant to no one but yourself, you've deemed to be important.

Bless your heart.

Got it.

Posts about the Coronavirus, which in one way or another may impact many of us, is not okay... but a post about how you've decided to run ALL your companies, which likely is relevant to no one but yourself, you've deemed to be important.

Bless your heart.
No less pointless than trying to keep tabs of how many people have the virus/or have died in Italy.

Some of us are still trying to keep things going...here...in this country.

But hey, you keep doing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back