Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you right now, China has waaaayyyy more deaths than they are reporting.

Are you saying COVID has had an even higher mortality rate there? Already 4%.

Or same rate, but more deaths and total cases?

Specific reason for the concern or just thinking they have been underreporting due to a lack of testing like we have had here?

I can completely understand that. It's a bit of a fringe menu, though I think they now serve 2-3 "normies" from Wicked Weed's main menu. I am the same way with stouts...just can't do it.

I am an IPA guy and can drink most stouts. Just don’t like nut flavored stouts.

Reactions: Devo182
Not sure why you're taking such an issue with it now... the media and others have been using this same formula to communicate fatality rates for weeks. This is largely what was leading to such initial concerns with the "high" fatality rate.
I've always had concerns with how this formula worked, given the lag time and varying testing rates by country.

But it is even more unreliable when almost 60% of cases here are 5 days old and only 2% of cases closed (making any statement on mortality rates in the U.S. embarrassingly unreliable) and testing is severely limited. No one should accept this as good, common sense, statistical work.

There needs to be more time, testing, and data to get something more reliable. 1% could even be too high for all we know. Let's see.

Last edited:
Lol. My work preaches safety everyday, all day. We have 4 confirmed cases in our center alone... thier solution= make half of the crews come in at 6 am the other half at 7am... I swear people with these "degrees" are so dumb
I’ll one up you. I had a low grade fever for 2 days and a cough, overall very mild, and of coarse I can’t get tested because I havnt been in contact with anyone that tested positive. So my work think it’s cool if I just stay home until Monday (been out since Wednesday for precautionary reasons) since they “don’t think I have it since they didn’t test me”.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Are you saying COVID has had an even higher mortality rate there? Already 4%.

Or same rate, but more deaths and total cases?

Specific reason for the concern or just thinking they have been underreporting due to a lack of testing like we have had here?
Under-reported like a mofo. Can't have the great People's Party of China looking weak.

Was it over tp, or just 2 guys in drunken wine stupors fighting? Reason I ask, I bartended years ago in some pretty wild nightclubs and usually sometime late in the evening you could count on a couple of drunks going at each other with whatever they could get their hands on.
The store was crowded and one of the guys was on a scooter and ran into the other guys cart. It escalated from there and they grabbed wine bottles and threw down. Broke the bottles and started cutting each other. It looked wild on the video.

Fitz salary was over $600K while the assistants was ~ $70K. If one of them gets the job, 2 things: 1) a heck of a salary bump and 2) wouldn’t be surprised to see additional turnover. At least it is a better discussion than MJ vs LBJ.
Bump to $300k or $400k and substantial raises for the others...I’m prolly high balling it for a first time opp.

Bump to $300k or $400k and substantial raises for the others...I’m prolly high balling it for a first time opp.
I could see ~$300K (overt 4 times current salary) for first time opportunity and agree to bump the other assistants to lessen the risk of departure. Read the total S&C salary pool was north of $900K prior to Fitz departure. If internal hire; director 300K; 2 assistants $150K each and a new hire ~100K. would be $700K. Probably in upper range for most S&C staff (just imo)

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back