'21 TN ATH Andre Turrentine (Tennessee signee - Transfer from Ohio St.)

I get that but I was just wondering what people don't like about it
First and foremost, the drivers are the worst in America, hands down.
Second, even people from Ohio don't want to be in Ohio. This is illustrated by the fact they seemingly leave the state any chance they get. Just count the cars from there going up and down I-75. You should be able to pick them out well before the license plate is in clear view. They will be driving below the speed limit in the left hand lane, and/or causing an accident on the interstate.

My gawd...... 247 Steve Wiltfong said that OSU might have the greatest recruiting class in history, by quite a margin. I would think Turrentine would look at an in-state school where he would of least have a chance of starting. I don't think it is gonna happen there.

Yet Clemson has the higher average per recruit than OSU does for 2021. Clemson or UGA will likely have a better recruiting class come NSD

Austin Price said on his podcast that kids are picking OSU to save a spot. Kids dont know when they will get to visit schools and may not have a early signing day. Price said AT will visit TN and was supposed to in June or July.

Maybe giving up too soon some of you are?

Dude I wish that was me that's just a random pic of a deer killed in OH I found on the interweb, my biggest buck to date is pretty dang respectable for an East TN buck but it doesn't hold a candle to that deer. I posted it in off topic a while back I'll see if I can find it

That deer was yuuuge!!!! Lost count of the points.

Never admit that. You're supposed to say it's no huge loss, or we are fine at that postion.

Even better - we are in on better recruits anyway
Since you’re so butthurt about missing a player that was number 5 on our board at the position, what do you suggest we do about it? Who should be fired? Clearly you want someone gone.

Since you’re so butthurt about missing a player that was number 5 on our board at the position, what do you suggest we do about it? Who should be fired? Clearly you want someone gone.

Who are the top 4 coach?

Who should be fired ? No one
Who should be gone? Just the posters who think coaches are above criticism

Last edited:
Yet Clemson has the higher average per recruit than OSU does for 2021. Clemson or UGA will likely have a better recruiting class come NSD

They have 8 top 100 picks, more than twice anyone else. Treveyon Henderson is said to be a silent commit and they lead with Donovan Edwards, although I don't think that's going to happen. No way that get 3 of the top backs in the country. JT Timialoau and Emeka Egbuka, number one at their positions and 5* also leaning that way. That's just a few of the more than another another 6 recruits that are high 4*.... I don't know if anyone can touch that if it goes projected as is.

i do think a few teams in the East are due for a bit of a back slide, but i'm not ready to call MO, USCe, UK etc... all automatic W's again....yet....so having confidence for those games, too, is important, not just for Bama and UGA ....

Bingo. UK and Mizzou were 1-possession/1 gamechanging play games last year. USCe has been a nailbiter for nearly a decade, outside of last year.

That said, I really think Mizzou takes a biig step back this season. USCe will be pretty talented, but hopefully the Muschamp consternation will cause them problems...as well as staff turnover (though we have had that in a big way too, so probably a wash).

UK has upgraded talent and possibly at QB. They could be a problem again too.

All in all, still a class or 2 away from really separating ourselves from the pack.

VN Store

Back