Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m lucky in a sense. At work we’ve been trying frantically over the last several days to get people set up to be able to connect remotely and work from home. My work computer was already a docked laptop so I’m good to go but working from home is no walk in the park when there’s two kids here with cabin fever already and a wife that I have trouble staying away from anyway (nice problem I guess). But productivity will definitely suffer.

It's nice to own your home. Ehen my company moved me to Dallas, I financed my home for 15 years and paid it off about 5 years ago. If anyone refinances, go for 15 years if you can. Best decision of my life.
I used to agree with this as I also financed a couple houses at 15 years and the difference in principle payments each month saved me lots of money. However, Today there is very little difference in the very low rates for 15 or 30 year fixed loans. You can do the 30 year fixed and add a small amount to your monthly payment and accomplish the same principle pay down as a 15 year loan does .. but at the same time if you have a personal financial event (like now), you can revert back to your lower 30 year monthly payment.

Again, many, many healthy people die of the regular flu every year. People die of food poisoning. Yes, this is more dangerous than the ordinary flu, but young people dying from it shouldn't be the cause for alarm. It's still the elderly and immunosuppressed/compromised who are most at-risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back