Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article on 247 states that Coach Pruitt may already have his replacement in mind but they did somewhat expect this. It’s closer to home for Fitz and his family so it made sense for them. Plus it’s even more money so there’s that. Some people are always gonna make the move that makes the most sense for those in their family, I can’t fault him for that. I try to do that in every decision I make, at least.

I'm trying to be like this guy.

giphy.gif
Grandmas Boy such a good movie.

I've been trying to preach this to anybody I can.

Instead of TP people need to buy them some seeds and start their own food production gardens.

You know what you're putting in your body, it's a great experience, and you save money by eating the best food you'll ever taste.
This is spot on. Me and the wife still have 50 quarts of tomatoes, 30 quarts of tomato juice, 23 pints of salsa, 15 quarts of green beans, numerous freezer sealed bags of squash, zucchini and corn. Oh, and 7 bags of field peas. We may eventually run out of tp but we can hold out a good while with our veggies. Looking forward to getting this year's garden started soon.

Instead of TP people need to buy them some seeds and start their own food production gardens.

You know what you're putting in your body, it's a great experience, and you save money by eating the best food you'll ever taste.

Agreed. Just started some of my seeds in indoor peat pellets before moving them outside in 2-4 weeks depending on the type of plant. The rest will be planted out back in 2-3 weeks.

How do you keep the squirrels away? We grow great stuff but never get to eat any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back