UT cancels classes

Yep.... And that sucks.

It turns out that vaccination is the absolute best we can do (for now). Once you do all you can to prevent something, if it continues to happen you have to take the attitude you seem to have. Until then? Do whatever you can, when you can to prevent it.

Right now all we can do is to cut of every vector possible.

Once there's a vaccine? You've done all you can and have to accept "what is, is".
You havent done all you can do with a vaccine. You could still shelter in place to keep your granny alive.

So you’re agreeing with me? Deaths from Covid-19 in the US are accelerating at a scary rate

Yes. It's currently sitting at the 3rd leading cause of death per day at the moment if you watch the infographic based on CDC numbers.

Reactions: Vol49er
how many of those old people(like me) would have died anyway? Co vid on top of pre-existing conditions are what's leading to this panic. People have to start investing into their own personal well being. Eat right, exercise, don't imbibe in drugs, jmho.

People who ignore history are stupid

Tell me what you know about that Great Depression, Albert. You can find it on Google if you haven’t heard about it.

What we are doing now is death by a thousand cuts. There eventually will be a breaking point for the world economy.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
Tell me what you know about that Great Depression, Albert. You can find it on Google if you haven’t heard about it.

What we are doing now is death by a thousand cuts. There eventually will be a breaking point for the world economy.
Do you honestly think that the future crisis will be averted by allowing a disastrous pandemic to run its course? One of the events that led to the great depression was a very similar worldwide pandemic that largely ran its course.

Reactions: Jake
how many of those old people(like me) would have died anyway? Co vid on top of pre-existing conditions are what's leading to this panic. People have to start investing into their own personal well being. Eat right, exercise, don't imbibe in drugs, jmho.
Trumps way of thinking. Exemplified in medicare changes that started last year. They are gonna die of something anyways so let's let them die. I swear one day when we are older I hope you can see your point of view when you need the help.

Do you honestly think that the future crisis will be averted by allowing a disastrous pandemic to run its course? One of the events that led to the great depression was a very similar worldwide pandemic that largely ran its course.

Uh, The Spanish Flu occurred 10 years before The Great Depression. Any causal link is flimsy at best.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
Don’t binge drink, which depresses your immune system?

It’s interesting that younger people are seriously ill and dying at a higher rate in the US and Europe than in Asia.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

Don't have asthma. Don't be a type 1 diabetic. Don't get cancer and take chemo that compromises your immune system. Don't have an autoimmune disorder. Don't have elevated blood pressure. Don't have any kidney disease. Don't have to have had an organ transplant. Don't have a condition that requires that you take a medication that affects your body's immune response.

Sure, it's just old fatties who take drugs and don't get any exercise who are at higher risk.

VN Store

Back