Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This sentence contains a lie.

The question is which one of the two is it?

I think we will disagree on this choice.

Dear Donald,

Today on VolNation Political forum, I may or may not have suggested that a large swath of people believe that you said that you thought the CV-19 was a Democrat Hoax, and might take that into consideration during the upcoming Presidential election. I just want you to know that I don't necessarily believe you said those exact words, but I do believe that a fair amount of your political base also had the same perception.

I know you are old and probably won't change your lying ways, but many think this is a good enough reason to "Go Joe".

I guess you are screwed,

Sincerely, Stew

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Yeah, you caught me, I’m a fraud. I’m used to writing it ETOH W/D, but I didn’t think that would make sense to anyone.
Ethyl Alcohol Withdraw, huh? Is that how they taught it in skoolin'? When you talk to families, do you ask how long they've had the withdraw symptoms? I just think it's weird, since you've made the mistake about a half dozen times since last night and didn't catch on when I pointed it out. It wasn't an oversight. You literally think that "alcohol withdraw" is a thing. I'm just wondering what kind of medical or nursing school you get through without learning what alcohol withdrawals are.

Ethyl Alcohol Withdraw, huh? Is that how they taught it in skoolin'? When you talk to families, do you ask how long they've had the withdraw symptoms? I just think it's weird, since you've made the mistake about a half dozen times since last night and didn't catch on when I pointed it out. It wasn't an oversight. You literally think that "alcohol withdraw" is a thing. I'm just wondering what king of medical of nursing school you get through without learning what alcohol withdrawals are.
I’m fairly certain that the horse has died. You can put the stick down.

Dear Donald,
Today on VolNation Political forum, I said that you thought the CV-19 was a Democrat Hoax. I just want you to know that I don't believe you said those words.

I apologize to you and the entire VN FF for such a blatant lie.

Sincerely, Stew

Fixed your post, it was too long without getting to the point.

You're welcome.

I’m good. What can I say? I’m just glad we have you around to determine the quality of posts on top of who is and isn’t an expert. You are also quite talented.

Did you think this nameless Fox and friends contributor of unknown qualifications is representative of the “experts” preferred by the people making fun of Mike Pence?

If so, why?
If not, can you explain the significance of your original post?

Thanks.

VN Store

Back