Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m already imagining what it will be like if Bowden and Turner are given the option to come back next year. I’d imagine they say no, but still it’s crazy to think that it’s possible.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’m already imagining what it will be like if Bowden and Turner are given the option to come back next year. I’d imagine they say no, but still it’s crazy to think that it’s possible.

Turner for sure says no, he ain't wanting no 6th year.

Bowden...I don't know he could, maybe work on his graduate/masters in something and get a better final season in with the help around him.

Why would they say no? Neither of those guys are pros.

Turner I don't know...I'm still confused by how everything went down with this year.

He knew back in summer workouts ish wasn't right in his shoulder no clue why he didn't just get the surgery asap and then whenever he was cleared play then.

giphy.gif

I would like to know if anyone in the US that has tested positive for Wuhan Flu is in the military? I'd be willing to bet that we have been juiced with so much crap over the years that most diseases can't touch us.
That antrax vaccine I got back in the 90s and early 2000s can't be hurting me with the corona.

I am 141 notifications from getting my 20,000 notification trip from @frank and now this ish happens. I guess I'll just cash in the trip for the boat and go fishing.
I recommend that you go to a very remote location with no wifi or cell phone signals, that way you won't be bothered by posting here all the time.

My gf who is going through training at American airlines for the past few weeks may get sent home....wow
I work for Delta and we just announced we are cutting 40% of capacity. That's more than we did after 9/11. That's even during the summer so there really must be no one booked the next few months.

My wife teaches in Sevier County and my daughter goes to school in the county. My wife is concerned that they will keep schools open because Dollywood and other venues are staying open and they want to minimize the fear and still encourage people to come and spend that tourist money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back