Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**March 13, 2020 Health Department Confirms Case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in HAMILTON COUNTY, TN –The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Department has received a positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result for a Hamilton County resident. The patient has been isolated at home and has already recovered from their illness. The source of the patient’s exposure to COVID-19 was a contact to a confirmed case in another state. While the risk to the general public remains low, the Health Department continues to conduct surveillance for other possible COVID-19 cases.

http://health.hamiltontn.org/Portal...eases/Press Release_positive case_3-13-20.pdf

This is going to kill (obviously not literally, but I hope nobody gets depressed enough by losing everything that they kill themself) people in places like Sevier county that depend on tourist money to live.

Nobody really gives a damn and just act like sports and tourism are trivial things...but they are not anymore, they are an intrinsic part of today's economies, and this us disastrous..like flood, drought and other pestilence have been to agrarian societies for time immemorial.

Real people are going to be hurt really badly all over the world by this crap.
Great time for those with the means to step up and do what is right. Many places, like Dollywood, are unlikely to stay open. But when Dolly herself is worth half a billion, I hope she steps up like Kevin Love and Mark Cuban have and does a good deed.

She certainly doesn't have to, but I fully expect she will volunteer to do so.

No Spring Football Practice. Pruitt pissed

View attachment 266144

I do not accept this.
BronzeVainHornbill-size_restricted.gif

Great time for those with the means to step up and do what is right. Many places, like Dollywood, are unlikely to stay open. But when Dolly herself is worth half a billion, I hope she steps up like Kevin Love and Mark Cuban have and does a good deed.

She certainly doesn't have to, but I fully expect she will do so, if it comes to that.
Given her charitable actions in the past, I'll bet she does something to help out her employees and/or community.

The WHO offered us coronavirus tests early on, and we said “No thanks. We will invent our own things” which didn’t work as well as the WHO ones

Incredible incompetency
This is what happens when you focus on talking to the stock market and personal priorities. Our lack of testing is astounding

Damn, how much muscle mass can the guys lose by not working out for a month? No organized team activities is gonna be tough to overcome.

Reactions: Brillovol
This won't peak until months according to this Doctor at the Trump press conference.
China's first case was in November and they peaked sometime in Mid-Feb. About 3 months.

SK, much more prepared, got the worst out of the way in under a month from start.

We are some 3 weeks in...hopefully we get our shiz together and can be more like SK than China.

Last edited:
China's first case was in November and they peaked sometime in Mid-Feb. About 3 months.

SK, much more prepared, got the worst out of the way in under a month from start.

We are some 3 weeks in...hopefully we get our shiz together and can be more like SK than China. President needs to begin taking it seriously and stop acting like any criticism or reaction is a hoax.
💯💯💯

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Already recovered and just now releasing the positive test? That's BS. My daughter came home from work last weekend and said a nurse came though her checkout line and said there was a positive case at earlanger but they were trying to keep it quiet.

I was told 3 days ago that there was a positive case at Erlanger that had been brought in from elsewhere and employees were being asked to sign a non-disclosure document

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back