Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if anyone in the US that has tested positive for Wuhan Flu is in the military? I'd be willing to bet that we have been juiced with so much crap over the years that most diseases can't touch us.
I actually read somewhere earlier that people who have had that Ebola vaccine are not as susceptible..

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Any ya'll gotten tonsil stones?

somehow landed on videos of people removing them at home on Youtube...it's like next level Dr. Pimple Popper.
I have them. They aren't as bad now but the first time I had them was the last time I got strep, 10 years ago. My throat was swollen out to my chin, I couldn't close my mouth and my wife rushed me to the doctor because she was worried I could die. After that every time someone around me would start to come down with strep I would get those stones but not get strep. The first one I has was about 3/8" in diameter and hurt like hell coming out. Now I just pop them out when one comes in.
Both of my daughters, 17 & 15 get them as well and they don't get strep any longer since. I've told a bunch of doctors this but they think I'm crazy.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I would like to know if anyone in the US that has tested positive for Wuhan Flu is in the military? I'd be willing to bet that we have been juiced with so much crap over the years that most diseases can't touch us.
I've got buddies in basic right now and I've been wondering if it's spreading there.

Covid be like
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I have them. They aren't as bad now but the first time I had them was the last time I got strep, 10 years ago. My throat was swollen out to my chin, I couldn't close my mouth and my wife rushed me to the doctor because she was worried I could die. After that every time someone around me would start to come down with strep I would get those stones but not get strep. The first one I has was about 3/8" in diameter and hurt like hell coming out. Now I just pop them out when one comes in.
Both of my daughters, 17 & 15 get them as well and they don't get strep any longer since. I've told a bunch of doctors this but they think I'm crazy.

Oh man...not sure I could extract myself without throwing up. I have enough trouble scrapping the tongue.

I work with a guy from the UK. He says that they will not declare a champion unless enough games are played to make it mathematically impossible for any team to surpass Liverpool. So, yeah, life of a Vol fan.
1584120991104.gif
Phenomenal. They’ve literally had it settled up since Christmas and it was just a ceremonial march to the trophy, and now they are going to take it away

After you get through that gauntlet line of immunization guns during basic? I was comfortable playing in Ebola sandboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back