Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my wife has informed me she may have been exposed to the virus. She’s a nurse, so I’m either going to die or become an immortal like the Underworld movies.
A75239F4-1531-4514-B915-44496612FAA9.gif
Note: Read my crazy comic book type theory I posted earlier. I’ve had a couple of beers and don’t feel like getting into it again. Also there’s a small chance the virus could turn zombie, like 5%.

Well my wife has informed me she may have been exposed to the virus. She’s a nurse, so I’m either going to die or become an immortal like the Underworld movies.
View attachment 265973
Note: Read my crazy comic book type theory I posted earlier. I’ve had a couple of beers and don’t feel like getting into it again. Also there’s a small chance the virus could turn zombie, like 5%.
Write it again I wasn't looking

I know you do...It sucks. At this point I just want her suffering to end. Between the ammonia buildup due to her liver failing, and the brain tumors, her mind is almost totally gone, and she has to sit up all the time now because she can't breathe when laying down due to the tumors in her lungs.

So sorry you and your family are going through this.

I know you do...It sucks. At this point I just want her suffering to end. Between the ammonia buildup due to her liver failing, and the brain tumors, her mind is almost totally gone, and she has to sit up all the time now because she can't breathe when laying down due to the tumors in her lungs.
Worst part of my mom’s passing to me. Can’t handle even the thought of fighting for my breath or not being able to move freely. Told my wife no breathing tubes or body casts ever...confusing her since the subject was dinner plans. Best thoughts for her, buddy.

Can’t let Weinke outlive you...who will stand in his way?
I must soldier on and keep up the good fight!

UG47sj4T2f1QK7SQOEyINDoWCWTyyE.gif

I liked this and took it back, because, while I know and can relate, But it’s not a like. I truly understand being grateful that someone is still here (by the the true grace of God), but still having to see them decline, and nothing you can do. Ever since Dad survived he’s massive heart attack and having dementia, last of December, he’s not the same Dad. I’m so sorry for you and your family. I really don’t have anything else to say for you, but will continue to pray, just wanted to let you know.

I’m feeling sick. I just flew in an airplane to California and back. I definitely have the virus. It was nice knowing you guys
Zombie!!!!
ADA01F15-6237-4C98-B6D4-A02755495014.gif
It’s gonna be rough man but we can make the best of it. He** brains may taste like blackberry cobbler. That’s if we’re not super powerful immortals.

65k - 80k ICU beds in the US, depending on who you believe. The recovery period for severe cases of COVID-19 is 4 to 6 weeks. If it ramps out of control, you'll swamp the beds in a blink. America isn't ready to start turning away people aged 65+ and letting them die (like Italy already is). Slowing the expansion buys time for treatment, vaccine development, new beds, etc.

Roughly 500,000 people hospitalized so far this flu season thru February (estimates are very loose at this point), nearly 500,000 hospitalized last flu season, and over 800,000 two flu seasons ago beg to differ. Somehow, our hospitals handled it. And somehow there wasn't a play-by-play on each one. I won't even mentioned the number of deaths. The media reaction to this has been interesting. I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back