Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should learn who that is, because they're making your argument look really silly.

You can turn on a TV and see who has had better players over the course of their career. Idc about what rankings players had out of high school. That’s irrelevant.

You can turn on a TV and see who has had better players over the course of their career. Idc about what rankings players had out of high school. That’s irrelevant.
Lol...

So when you’ve been watching us this year have you seen a single player capable of taking over the game like a Daughty or Mason Jones or Tre Jones or Mays for LSU? No, but we just might have a few coming in next year, and I’m excited about year two JJJ. He’s shown flashes. We have nobody capable of lighting it up from 3pt. Nobody capable of blowing by a defender and finishing at the rim. Our best player is one of the least athletic in all of CBB.

We’re going to be just fine in the coming years. The 1st class recruiting has only just begun.

Lol...

So when you’ve been watching us this year have you seen a single player capable of taking over the game like a Daughty or Mason Jones or Tre Jones or Mays for LSU? No, but we just might have a few coming in next year, and I’m excited about year two JJJ. He’s shown flashes. We have nobody capable of lighting it up from 3pt. Nobody capable of blowing by a defender and finishing at the rim. Our best player is one of the least athletic in all of CBB.

We’re going to be just fine in the coming years. The 1st class recruiting has only just begun.
Wow...calling Fulky the least athletic in all of CBB is ridiculous. Just because he is white doesn't mean he isn't a good athlete.

Wow...calling Fulky the least athletic in all of CBB is ridiculous. Just because he is white doesn't mean he isn't a good athlete.
“just because he is white”? Wtf? Didn’t say that, so I’ll just ignore it.

Look at him play. He’s stumbles and bumbles around and constantly looks out of control. He’s way below average on the athlete scale. He makes up for it by being the hardest worker in CBB. It’s amazing how much he produces, but none of that production has come from his athleticism alone.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
“just because he is white”? Wtf? Didn’t say that, so I’ll just ignore it.

Look at him play. He’s stumbles and bumbles around and constantly looks out of control. He’s way below average on the athlete scale. He makes up for it by being the hardest worker in CBB. It’s amazing how much he produces, but none of that production has come from his athleticism alone.
Uncoordinated and unathletic are two different things. He could not produce if he wasn't an athlete.

Uncoordinated and unathletic are two different things. He could not produce if he wasn't an athlete.
Coordination stills falls under the umbrella of overall athleticism. He’s got slow feet too. He’s a heck of a basketball player. He’s one of my favorites. He’s still not very athletic. Don’t think it’s that hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back