Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the Bachelor, I feel my IQ dropping when I'm exposed to it, but my wife and daughter love it. However, that being said, I was listening to the Dari and Mel (Kiper) show last Saturday on ESPN radio as I was driving around running errands and Kiper does this one minute Bachelor update/advice segment that is evidently a regular thing. He plays it totally straight giving the contestants his advice. Was laughing so hard I almost ran off the road.

I’ve never watched a single episode of the bachelor. Seems like a waste of time.
That’s because it is, Mr Swanson. Real men don’t watch reality tv, they live it 👍 always thought reality tv was so boring & uninteresting. I’d rather watch something informative or something comedic. I can’t understand those that watch shows like Big Brother or those MTV shows that are all about who’s banging who in the next room & the sissy fight that ensues over a chick that’s ate up with the herpagonnasyphillaids. Immature & pointless.

Side note: get off my lawn!!!

That’s because it is, Mr Swanson. Real men don’t watch reality tv, they live it 👍 always thought reality tv was so boring & uninteresting. I’d rather watch something informative or something comedic. I can’t understand those that watch shows like Big Brother or those MTV shows that are all about who’s banging who in the next room & the sissy fight that ensues over a chick that’s ate up with the herpagonnasyphillaids. Immature & pointless.

I'm guessing you're not married. I've watched so much stuff with my wife and daughter that I never would watch on my own.

I'm lucky my wife has good taste and doesn't like stuff like The Bachelor or really girly stuff like chick-flics.

Actually, been happily married going on almost 4 years now. She’s just not into anything like that either. We’re more into horror shows, crime/forensic documentaries, etc. Sick folk, I know. Before I ended my law enforcement career I was looking to go into forensics and crime scene investigation/reconstruction. I’m definitely not gonna enjoy some of the things I’m sure I’ll have to watch when I have children. 😂

Is Hannah Ann a Vol Hostess now

View attachment 265464
I know nothing of the show but my wife did show me this picture on Sunday. Apparently this is the girl from Knoxville and a certain former QB1.
jcqnzsfufik41.jpg

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Actually, been happily married going on almost 4 years now. She’s just not into anything like that either. We’re more into horror shows, crime/forensic documentaries, etc. Sick folk, I know. Before I ended my law enforcement career I was looking to go into forensics and crime scene investigation/reconstruction. I’m definitely not gonna enjoy some of the things I’m sure I’ll have to watch when I have children. 😂

Viewing habits change as you go along. It comes in phases. Once you get into HGTV and the home remodeling phase, tv viewing, as you knew it, no longer exists. You're doomed to an endless parade of Chip/Joanna and their ilk for the rest of your natural life. I've put up more damned ship lap than any sane individual would want. It's the next wallpaper but not quite as hard to take down....I hope.

That's definitely me and my wife. She is a little more into the horror stuff than I am and I like comedies a little more than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back