The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Thanks - so with Armslist to do you take payment then ship to FFL supplied by buyer? I'm guessing the website tells how to do all this.

I figured there'd be a market for those guns but not much local interest.
Forgot to mention that you may consider joining websites specific to your make of guns (i.e. Sig, Walther) and posting them for sale. Usually you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can post in their classified sections. Both Sig and Walther have excellent user forums.
SIGforum P365 P228 P220 P226 P320 sigtalk SIG-Sauer
WaltherForums
I’m sure there’s more than the ones I listed.

There’s a lot of scams on armslist. I’ve never had a problem selling things on Gunbroker. Good pictures and a good description and it’ll sell easy. You shouldn’t ship anything until the payment clears and the FFL is in hand and you’ve checked the number. Can’t use USPS to ship handguns.

dumb question but FFL in hand means you have the name/number to use to verify?

Does anybody have experience with the Kel-Tec Sub 2000?
sub2k9glk17b_3.jpg
I've been looking for a survival rifle that I can plink with a bit. Kel-Tec has a mag catch for the Sig P320, which is my current handgun. The ability to mod this thing to take the same mags as my Sig is appealing for a survival rifle and convenient for range trips. There are enough mod options out there to scratch that itch for me too. It seems like just what I'm looking for. But I've never used a Kel-Tec.

Reactions: bag12day
Does anybody have experience with the Kel-Tec Sub 2000?
View attachment 263943
I've been looking for a survival rifle that I can plink with a bit. Kel-Tec has a mag catch for the Sig P320, which is my current handgun. The ability to mod this thing to take the same mags as my Sig is appealing for a survival rifle and convenient for range trips. There are enough mod options out there to scratch that itch for me too. It seems like just what I'm looking for. But I've never used a Kel-Tec.
I have one (as well as their RDB and KSG). Definitely only get a gen 2 (I don't think you can buy a G1 new). I have the Glock version. For the price, and the mag usage, you really won't find a better "survival" rifle. Throw a red dot on it and you're good to go.

Kel-Tec has great customer support (with a lifetime warranty) is awesome from what I gather, I've yet to have an issue with any of mine.

*and tbh, I'd probably suggest you go for the Glock version because you can also use the Magpul glock mags (which are cheaper), and that what comes with it.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I have one (as well as their RDB and KSG). Definitely only get a gen 2 (I don't think you can buy a G1 new). I have the Glock version. For the price, and the mag usage, you really won't find a better "survival" rifle. Throw a red dot on it and you're good to go.

Kel-Tec has great customer support (with a lifetime warranty) is awesome from what I gather, I've yet to have an issue with any of mine.

*and tbh, I'd probably suggest you go for the Glock version because you can also use the Magpul glock mags (which are cheaper), and that what comes with it.
I'll probably be getting Magpul furniture fot it anyway. After looking at them the multi mag version does tend to be more expensive. So I may go the Glock route.

Will a red dor work on it? I figured folding it up would be a problem with an optic.

I'll probably be getting Magpul furniture fot it anyway. After looking at them the multi mag version does tend to be more expensive. So I may go the Glock route.

Will a red dor work on it? I figured folding it up would be a problem with an optic.
They make mounts to where you can flip/rotate the red dot to maintain foldability

Never shot the rifle but I own a couple Kel tecs in .380 and I have had two issues with them and customer service was great no issues after I got it back and they sent me an extra mag for the trouble. Never shot the rifle and frankly never considered until @JCHateSteve posted the picture. Now I'm intrigued and I have a whole closet full of glock mags hurry up and buy one and let me know how you like it!

That's a common issue with AR10s regardless of subsonic ammo. Takes some tuning with adjustable gas block, buffer and spring.
It's been cycling fine with regular ammo, even suppressed. There's a lot folks out there that think it can't be done. I can't imagine putting a real light buffer and spring wouldn't help it along. Just swap it out when going subsonic. I can tell you though, it is super quiet suppressed subsonic.

It's been cycling fine with regular ammo, even suppressed. There's a lot folks out there that think it can't be done. I can't imagine putting a real light buffer and spring wouldn't help it along. Just swap it out when going subsonic. I can tell you though, it is super quiet suppressed subsonic.

I don't know how much you want to spend on this quest but a call to JP Rifles might be in order. They have a low mass bolt carrier and can tune a silent capture spring for you. You could end up with two silent capture springs that are real easy to switch out.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back