The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

So I think my "armory" is done for a good bit. Of course, these have all been lost due to fishing accidents (I should probably reconsider my hobbies).

Sig P320 .45
Walther P99c AS
Glock 19x
Sig P365
Springfield Saint Edge
Kel-Tec RDB
Aero Precision AR10
Kel-Tec KSG
Remington 870 Tactical
FN Five-seveN
Noveske Infidel
Kel-Tec Sub 2000
the guns I just inherited have already been lost.

Nice. I'm waiting on my Colt 6933 to get out of NFA jail. Hopefully in this lifetime. Good news is, the FFL allows conjugal visits, so it already has the Geissele trigger, Raptor CH, Hogue grip, B5 stock, Aimpoint PRO, Scout light, and a solid clean / lube. She'll come home to a steady diet of TAP 75 SBR's. I'll need a day or two to get it dialed in at CQB range, and then let the Zombies come. Headshots for all...

But I do wish I was in your will...

Been over 15 years now, but in what little bit they let me see...those guys are beyond anything I've ever seen, or heard of, when it comes to anti-terrorist ops.

Nice. I'm waiting on my Colt 6933 to get out of NFA jail. Hopefully in this lifetime. Good news is, the FFL allows conjugal visits, so it already has the Geissele trigger, Raptor CH, Hogue grip, B5 stock, Aimpoint PRO, Scout light, and a solid clean / lube. She'll come home to a steady diet of TAP 75 SBR's. I'll need a day or two to get it dialed in at CQB range, and then let the Zombies come. Headshots for all...

But I do wish I was in your will...
I got an ACOG with it, but may end up throwing that on the Saint, the Spitfire on the RDB, and the Aimpoint PRO on this.

I got an ACOG with it, but may end up throwing that on the Saint, the Spitfire on the RDB, and the Aimpoint PRO on this.

Can't afford an ACOG, so with the 6933 becoming my duty and default HD weapon, the PRO moves to it. Got a Vortex 3x Spitfire for the soon-to-be "backup" AR, which is a 6721 (current duty / HD platform). 6721 #2 remains my longer range option, and mounts a Nikon 3-9x P223.

Yeah, the FSB on the 6721 leaves a "shadow" through the Vortex, but it is what it is. For me, the tough call was narrowing my HD ammo choices down when carrying both 1:7 and 1:9 barrels. Fortunately, I was already well-stocked with 62 gr SBCT/TBBC's and 69 SMK's, so good there.

I'm thinking the Mk318 will be a solid BB and SBR option moving forward. Sticking with the 69 SMK's for anything at or outside 200 yds. Like I'll ever need to make that shot, but still...

VN Store

Back