Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably suggest the regular latex ones. The "for her" are a bit slippery and leave the lips a bit numb after blowing up a few, it's weird. Not sure what Trojan is doing individually wrapping their balloons either, really makes them a pain to open and blow up.
I think you’re blowing on the wrong end of the balloon.

If anyone is hiring web developers/ digital print design or knows someone, please let me know. My wife’s brother is graduating this spring and is getting his degree in it.

(Sorry is that wasn’t the right job or description, cause it might be called something else)

Have you seen the non-stop ads? That is way State Farm, Allstate, etc are so expensive. Most people probably have never hear of half the insurance companies out there, but they generally provide as good or better coverage, as good or better customer service, and almost always much better pricing than the companies that spend millions on tv and radio advertising.
15 minutes can save you.....

It almost definitely won't.

What if....and bear with me, if players did marijuanas based on their jersey number. Ol boy John Mincey would be cooked lmao. 99 marajuanas

I laughed a lot harder than I should have and I’m fully aware it’s prob not that funny
I laughed at the second paragraph and will add that Jalen Hurd is prolly pissed.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Actually most of the advertising money doesn’t come from premiums collected but from investment income. And most small, lesser known companies are only cheaper because they are trying to “buy” market share by charging less than they should for the risk. So they are going to less likely to pay out come claim time. Really every company should be about the same so if one company is way cheaper it’s usually for a bad reason and they won’t have enough to pay out. You should choose your insurance on coverage and service. Price should be further down the list.
Spoken like a true insurance broker.

It is his Homeowner's Insurance that his premium is getting hiked up. I actually left State Farm for Amica last year. Here in Georgia, the Homeowner's Insurance was killing me.
Yeah homeowners insurance is the one with the most disparity. Most companies lose money on home insurance that’s why you usually see those policies increase more than anything else. Companies usually start a customer low but you’ll see it increase year over year. And word of advice no matter who you have home insurance with is to always verify a claim will be covered before actually filing it. A lot of companies screw over their customers by filing $0 claims for just “inquiring” about damage and then their rates jump and they are stuck because no other company will write them.

How much further down the list should price be? Price should be in the top 3.
Of course you need to be able to afford it but insurance isn’t one thing I’d skimp on. Not all companies are created equal even if the coverage limits look the same. Just like everything else you buy, you always get what you pay for.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It shows. Think hes being pushed to play that new album while he wants to mix it up.

Hes always been a wildcard. Friend of mine attended a show a few years back and he wasn't feeling well so he had fans from the crowd up on stage to sing his songs.

I was at that show. He could not sing due to a sore throat. He had a raincheck show a few months later. All the people that stood in line to karaoke with the band didn't know the words. REALLY bizarre night.

Reactions: AppStVol
If anyone is hiring web developers/ digital print design or knows someone, please let me know. My wife’s brother is graduating this spring and is getting his degree in it.

(Sorry is that wasn’t the right job or description, cause it might be called something else)
I hear Applebee’s is hiring

Where does he live? If he does both, he will have no problem finding a job as long as he's in a relatively big city. May even be able to find remote work with that skillset.

Where does he live? If he does both, he will have no problem finding a job as long as he's in a relatively big city. May even be able to find remote work with that skillset.
In Knoxville.
I’m just trying to help him out, but like you said he probably won’t have any problem finding one. Just wanted to see if anyone on here was in the industry that could help out. I appreciate you though for helping, truly.

hey @bignewt how big of a deal is a sub-20 minute 5k? seriously. I'm thinking about setting a new goal. just wondering as I'm kind of a 46-yo running newb.

sub 20 minute is a very big deal for a 5k bud, at any age honestly.

Maybe try to hit 30 minutes first. You'll need to be pacing pretty damn fast to be a sub 20 minute 5k.

sub 20 minute is a very big deal for a 5k bud, at any age honestly.

Maybe try to hit 30 minutes first. You'll need to be pacing pretty damn fast to be a sub 20 minute 5k.
Just set a PR last night at 22:33. I'm close. VERY difficult and will probably require a ton of work to knock off 2.5 minutes.

Yeah homeowners insurance is the one with the most disparity. Most companies lose money on home insurance that’s why you usually see those policies increase more than anything else. Companies usually start a customer low but you’ll see it increase year over year. And word of advice no matter who you have home insurance with is to always verify a claim will be covered before actually filing it. A lot of companies screw over their customers by filing $0 claims for just “inquiring” about damage and then their rates jump and they are stuck because no other company will write them.
😳 TY! I didn't know that.

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back