Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by recommendations...I meant places to stay.

I know where to eat, I've even got the change to ask for at least (but not more than) 4 extra napkins at the Bee's. It's not a brag if ya work for a living.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Don’t be framing me! 😂

I’ve never touched a marijuana’s but I’ve been in a room where someone was doing 1/4 or so and I was lucky to escape with my life. I blacked out and wanted to play the piano

#neverforget

You sir, are only lucky fellow. We should hold an annual day of celebration to remember that day. We can call it @nicksjuzunk Escape from the 1/4 Marijuana's Day.

I know where to eat, I've even got the change to ask for at least (but not more than) 4 extra napkins at the Bee's. It's not a brag if ya work for a living.

8 person Coleman tent set up in the abandoned lot adjacent to the Chili's. Avoid the Applebee's napkin mafia and get that 3 for $10 that @nicksjuzunk was touting.

I had to get rid of my last treadmill because I used to run on it barefoot and one of my achilles-tendon became really swollen. The doctor told me to stop running on the treadmill barefoot so I just started using it to hang my clothes on. That solved my problem :):). These days, whenever I get the urge to run, I just lay down until the urge goes away :cool::cool::cool:
2015-Nike-Mag-GIF1_large.gif

Reactions: Batman1948
I'll start blowing up balloons. We are going to need lots of balloons.

I'd probably suggest the regular latex ones. The "for her" are a bit slippery and leave the lips a bit numb after blowing up a few, it's weird. Not sure what Trojan is doing individually wrapping their balloons either, really makes them a pain to open and blow up.

There is now a Stewbys Seafood on Okaloosa Island that is good. The Shack in Ft walton is good. Just 2 restaurants you may not know about

I'd probably suggest the regular latex ones. The "for her" are a bit slippery and leave the lips a bit numb after blowing up a few, it's weird. Not sure what Trojan is doing individually wrapping their balloons either, really makes them a pain to open and blow up.

I got a lot of weird looks from the parents at my kid's last birthday party when I brought out the helium filled Trojan balloons. Buncha weirdos IMO.

Don’t be framing me! 😂

I’ve never touched a marijuana’s but I’ve been in a room where someone was doing 1/4 or so and I was lucky to escape with my life. I blacked out and wanted to play the piano

#neverforget

Consider yourself lucky. You have no idea how close you were to becoming a heroin addict.

Please don't do 3 marijuanas! Think of the children!
What if....and bear with me, if players did marijuanas based on their jersey number. Ol boy John Mincey would be cooked lmao. 99 marajuanas

I laughed a lot harder than I should have and I’m fully aware it’s prob not that funny

Last edited:

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

Isn't he supposed to do this before the South Carolina game and be reinstated by the time they play us?

Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back