Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

Nothing to see here, “has to practice outside without air conditioning” charges dropped

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

Georgia coming in clutch with the “recruit em’ all and let god sort em’ out” mentality is really paying off👀😁

Jimmy after .25 marijuanas

source.gif

And too think he almost made the cut for dirty dancing..what a joke

For any who are unaware of the shape that the roster has been in, look no further (and it should have been one more invitee as Nigel Warrior got jobbed by not being invited to this year's combine)

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why is State Farm so expensive? My step dad is fighting with them now for raising his premiums for the past 4 years....since his agent retired. I told him that they are probably basing premiums on zip code (he lives in Memphis, Hickory Hood area).
All premiums are based on exact address. You can move houses in the same neighborhood and your rate might change (albeit slightly). Most of my customers in East TN have seen 3 rate decreases over the past 2 years. Of course there are specific situations that might make that different (accidents, tickets, change in mileage driven, etc) but we have had a ton of new customers switch to us from Farm Bureau, Direct, and Allstate recently based on price alone.

For any who are unaware of the shape that the roster has been in, look no further (and it should have been one more invitee as Nigel Warrior got jobbed by not being invited to this year's combine)

5 Vols were invited this year alone...I think we'll see quite a few invited after 2020 as well.

Seniors: Trey Smith, Brandon Kennedy, Josh Palmer, Ty Chandler, Theo Jackson, Shawn Shamburger, Brent Cimaglia, Aubrey Solomon, Darel Middleton, Matthew Butler, LaTrell Bumphus
Juniors: Kivon Bennett, Alontae Taylor, Bryce Thompson, Trevon Flowers

That's a pretty large pool of potential guys that will (seniors graduating) or can (juniors leaving early) be entering the draft. The bold names are folks I think will be at the combine just from having productive seasons and staying healthy.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Have you seen the non-stop ads? That is way State Farm, Allstate, etc are so expensive. Most people probably have never hear of half the insurance companies out there, but they generally provide as good or better coverage, as good or better customer service, and almost always much better pricing than the companies that spend millions on tv and radio advertising.
Actually most of the advertising money doesn’t come from premiums collected but from investment income. And most small, lesser known companies are only cheaper because they are trying to “buy” market share by charging less than they should for the risk. So they are going to less likely to pay out come claim time. Really every company should be about the same so if one company is way cheaper it’s usually for a bad reason and they won’t have enough to pay out. You should choose your insurance on coverage and service. Price should be further down the list.

Well if you read recent interviews it doesn't even sound like he wants to be on his own tour, was curious if these types of reviews might start to come out of these shows.

It shows. Think hes being pushed to play that new album while he wants to mix it up.

Hes always been a wildcard. Friend of mine attended a show a few years back and he wasn't feeling well so he had fans from the crowd up on stage to sing his songs.

All premiums are based on exact address. You can move houses in the same neighborhood and your rate might change (albeit slightly). Most of my customers in East TN have seen 3 rate decreases over the past 2 years. Of course there are specific situations that might make that different (accidents, tickets, change in mileage driven, etc) but we have had a ton of new customers switch to us from Farm Bureau, Direct, and Allstate recently based on price alone.
It is his Homeowner's Insurance that his premium is getting hiked up. I actually left State Farm for Amica last year. Here in Georgia, the Homeowner's Insurance was killing me.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Actually most of the advertising money doesn’t come from premiums collected but from investment income. And most small, lesser known companies are only cheaper because they are trying to “buy” market share by charging less than they should for the risk. So they are going to less likely to pay out come claim time. Really every company should be about the same so if one company is way cheaper it’s usually for a bad reason and they won’t have enough to pay out. You should choose your insurance on coverage and service. Price should be further down the list.
How much further down the list should price be? Price should be in the top 3.

Reactions: StoVol
What if....and bare with me, if players did marijuanas based on their jersey number. Ol boy John Mincey would be cooked lmao. 99 marajuanas

I laughed a lot harder than I should have and I’m fully aware it’s prob not that funny

2.5 marijuanas causes instant death. This is a well known VN fact. Please don't kill our players.

Must be why JG plays like he is on the verge of death...
Them marajuanas come in handy for pain.
I took 3 fastballs from Phillip Pfiefer before in the elbow, all in the same game. He threw about 93, and didn’t feel a thing..... till next morning. So I kept doing it so the pain wasn’t unbearable till eventually the pain went away
Maybe that’s why JG gets up and is never hurt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back