Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

Does this mean he will transfer to Florida?

Has anyone heard JG plans to apply for a 6th year at the end of the season?

Doesn’t make sense unless he gets injured early. Not sure how he would qualify. Also he is who he is after this season no reason for another year beyond this upcoming season. This is his yr to prove what he can do finally in yr 2 of a system

Reactions: UTSuave’
Lol, where do you live? Seems like it's been raining since December.

I am actually excited to get outside this spring and see what kind of times I can achieve. This winter is the first time I've ever run a 5K faster than like 30 minutes.

Oak Ridge, hoss. It was 63 and sunny yesterday. Did 5.5 miles.

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

NM

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This recruiting class is going to suck now that 125 pound VFL stud recruiter Andy Bowser is in jail for Aggravated Burglary and Reckless Endangerment. He was caught breaking into Pruitts office trying to steal TN 2021 Recruiting Board. Lol

I wish. Just couldnt pull the trigger on $75 tix to see him at that venue. Saw him at Tennessee Theater a couple years back, that was a helluva show.

Tyler Childers opening for him was the justification for me. Was nearly a 4 hour show with the 2 of them. Sturgill's set was a good bit longer. Tyler was about an hour to an hour and a half and Sturgill was like a solid 2 hours.

This recruiting class is going to suck now that 125 pound VFL stud recruiter Andy Bowser is in jail for Aggravated Burglary and Reckless Endangerment. He was caught breaking into Pruitts office trying to steal TN 2021 Recruiting Board. Lol
Representing the Vols wearing that orange behind bars!

Tyler Childers opening for him was the justification for me. Was nearly a 4 hour show with the 2 of them. Sturgill's set was a good bit longer. Tyler was about an hour to an hour and a half and Sturgill was like a solid 2 hours.
Talked to someone yesterday that saw them together in KY over new year. Said Timmy was outstanding, and sturgill sucked. I’m not a big fan of sturgills latest stuff.

Has anyone heard JG plans to apply for a 6th year at the end of the season?
giphy.gif

Talked to someone yesterday that saw them together in KY over new year. Said Timmy was outstanding, and sturgill sucked. I’m not a big fan of sturgills latest stuff.

Well I'm a huge Childers fan, found him before he released Purgatory and then he blew right the hell up all the sudden on me. Last night showed me the headliner opened though. I like Sturgill alright, but his vocals were indistinguishable last night. He plays a mean guitar though, and he's going for more of a Southern Rock sound now it seems. But it was more packed for Tyler and when he finished his set with just him and the guitar you couldn't hear him singing over the crowd singing along.

Gave me chills in the stands, I can only imagine how he felt on that stage alone with over 3000 people drowning him out. But he played Rhythm N' Blooms here last year to about 3 times that crowd, so maybe he's used to it?

Why is State Farm so expensive? My step dad is fighting with them now for raising his premiums for the past 4 years....since his agent retired. I told him that they are probably basing premiums on zip code (he lives in Memphis, Hickory Hood area).
Gotta pay for Jake’s khakis and red polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back