Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see how people would think that about AJ but he is the best at what he does and I love how he doesn't give af.

Jeselnick is hit-or-miss for me. I don’t have a problem with that sort of “taboo” humor as long as it actually works as comedy and is not just a cheap way of getting laughs. Some of his bits are truly hilarious but some jokes seem to be based on trying to think up something really shocking to say.

Reactions: bignewt
I'm beginning to think Harper is not a good floor coach. Teams should not give up wide open looks from 3 that late in the game. In glad we won, but this team has a very long way to go.
It happened on 2 different positions under 1 minute left.

It isn't your fault, @Glitch My kid couldn't even read a haiku without losing attention. I haven't actually read any other Sanderson books yet. I agree on the pacing for sure! He is certainly a talented writer. The last few books felt like a whirlwind. I think Jordan could have written 6 more books to say what Sanderson did in 3 LOL.

The problem is my girls read so much. They try to take books into restaurants because we don't allow them to take devices. They read EVERYTHING else. Lol.

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

I would like to ask for three things:

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

2. Keep my family in your prayers, especially my dad.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure

So sorry for your loss brother. Glad that your mother is at peace and rid of that horrible disease. Prayers for your family.

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

I would like to ask for three things:

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

2. Keep my family in your prayers, especially my dad.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure

Just now seeing this. Sorry to hear. Prayers for you and your family.

I am getting to the age where this stuff is hitting me more. Going to a funeral this afternoon for a friend’s father who lost his battle with brain cancer.

You should check out Jo Koy, he is hilarious! Oh, Joseph!!!

Good wholesome comedy:
Brian Regan
Tom Papa
Jim Gaffigan
Nate Bargatze

Edgy/controversial but awesome if you’re not a snowflake:
Dave Chappelle - sticks and stones is hard to beat but all his specials are elite.
Chris Rock - Tambourine
Bill Burr
Louis CK
Tom Segura
Theo Vonn

HBO has some good ones too. Jerrod Carmichael has 2 on there that are really good. He also directs one that’s awesome if you like dark standup, it’s a comedian named Drew Michael and there’s no audience, so no laughing, just him on stage doing his act. It’s really good.

Lots more but those are worth viewing.

Soory..I don't understand what you were getting at in thos post. I would take living in Billings just because of it's relative proximity to so much beauty, but for just setting and vibe I would def choose Boze, Kalispell or even Livingston...along with some other small towns in the region.
Kalispell got way too many Californians

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back