Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Batman1948

Tennessee swept the field in Round Rock, Texas. Texas Tech, Houston and Stanford. All three of those teams are projected to make the NCAA tournament this year in baseball. Vols are off to a 7 and 0 start and should be ranked next week. There's only three seniors on this team and we're getting it done with sophomores and juniors with a few freshmen coming on strong also.

engineerVOL

Melt my face
Tennessee swept the field in Round Rock, Texas. Texas Tech, Houston and Stanford. All three of those teams are projected to make the NCAA tournament this year in baseball. Vols are off to a 7 and 0 start and should be ranked next week. There's only three seniors on this team and we're getting it done with sophomores and juniors with a few freshmen coming on strong also.
Getting it done at all levels, bats, defense, starting and bullpen arms. Solid and, as you said, young team. ⚾️

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
Anybody got some netflix standup recommendations of lesser known people?

We've seen pretty much all of Sebastian Maniscalo's stuff the past week and have also started on some Ronny Chieng. These were people I hadn't even heard of until we heard them on Sirius, but their netflix stuff delivered.

Looking for other relative unknowns.
Russell Peters is hilarious.

3rdDegreeVol

Lab Rat
I took a couple of my kids. Here's the team celebrating afterwards
IMG_20200223_142109.jpg

Ace

aka, Hoss
Anybody got some netflix standup recommendations of lesser known people?

We've seen pretty much all of Sebastian Maniscalo's stuff the past week and have also started on some Ronny Chieng. These were people I hadn't even heard of until we heard them on Sirius, but their netflix stuff delivered.

Looking for other relative unknowns.
Not Netflix, but check out Gary Gulman on YouTube

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

I would like to ask for three things:

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

2. Keep my family in your prayers, especially my dad.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure
Sorry to hear this. Prayers.

#1Volfaninmo

5.8 4 Star Poster
Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure
Hey sorry to hear this. Hang in there. Prayers for you and your family.

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders

I'm so sorry, Invol! Prayers for your family!

You and your family are in my prayers, brother.

WonfulVol

If my math is right this is the number of 4-5 star players on each SEC teams roster
Alabama-73
Georgia-65
Oklahoma-51
Auburn-48
LSU-46
Florida-46
Texas A&M-40
Tennessee-39
South Carolina-26
Arkansas-19
Kentucky-18
Mississippi St-17