The Golf Thread

NGAC is pretty good (hard af). Golf Club is top 10 in TN. Haven’t played Draper Valley. Looks sweet!

Ya I saw them. Just concerned about the quality of the print if I submit a picture of a Power T. I can't believe no one out there is making scorecard holders for P5 schools.

They may not do a Power T since it’s trademarked. They have the rights to some schools I know FSU is one. I have some Tennessee headcovers they did but they use the state picture with a checkerboard design.

F6161A13-1E05-4099-ACB2-5FDB836532AB.jpeg

Reactions: peaygolf and JFreak
@JFreak
As soon as I remember who we order ours from, I’ll let you know.......
Ya I saw them. Just concerned about the quality of the print if I submit a picture of a Power T. I can't believe no one out there is making scorecard holders for P5 schools.
Seamus Golf

High quality stuff! They are getting more colleges involved.

Collegiate

WATCH: 84-year-old Ole Miss fan drains 94-foot putt to win new car at Rebels basketball game

So this old lady is at an Ole Miss basketball game and she sinks a full court put to win a new car. 94 feet they say. 31 yards. Pretty cool. The hardwood floor is harder than any green, but is also perfectly smooth, straight and level. She got lucky. If she tried 100 more times, I doubt she would hit it again. But...

Question: would this be an easy put for a PGA-er. Long and very hard surface. But also completely smooth and level and therefore a completely straight put. Could these guys consistently hit it? My guess is they would get within a ball width at least a quarter of the time and several of those would get in the hole.

Also the hole is a "pass-through" like croquet, not a typical golf style "drop-down," so the speed at which you hit it doesnt matter. Not as hard of a put as everyone is saying. Not that I could hit it 1 time in a hundred, but for someone good at golf.

They’re mostly level. But you have to think about how very little it would take to knock a golf ball off a line.

And 94 feet is tough regardless imo

They’re mostly level. But you have to think about how very little it would take to knock a golf ball off a line.

And 94 feet is tough regardless imo
That’s why if you get in a contest like that, you hit it hard instead of lagging it like you’re putting downhill at Augusta National.

3 really good private clubs. Only 2 good public courses (Gaylord Springs and Hermitage)

East Tn has really nice public courses.....
3? I would say Richland, Belle Meade, Hillwood, Nashville Golf and A/C(formerly Crockett Springs), Legends....maybe you didn't count the last two because they're not actually in Nashville. Nashville Golf and A/C is my fav

VN Store

Back