Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilly Dilly

Wait nvm wrong brand 🤦‍♂️
giphy.gif

Bud Light is straight piss with a worse aftertaste

The Rivals article on whether Evans ends up at UF is actually pretty funny. Basically the majority of the writers say yes based on the argument, "why not, he's teased all the other schools, so UF has as good a chance as anyone." Clearly an 18 year old kid who loves having 40 year old national coaches kiss his ass and tell him he's the second coming of (name your favorite rb). I've always said I want kids who want to be Vols and whose main question is whether the staff can help them become the best, not kids that have to be begged into being Vols. Think Trey Smith, Al Wilson types.
That sounds like the same logic all of our politicians use!

That sounds like the same logic all of our politicians use!

Does that mean I can run for office? I always wanted to be called "the Govnor." I have a lot of great ideas.

First one would be no speed limits on the interstates and $200 fines for anyone going less than 85 in the left lane. If I'm even, I'm leaving'.

Second would be the complete legalization of all drugs. Tax the hell out of them and put the revenue into drug education and treatment. Locking everyone up just ain't working and we're spending a fortune on the prisons. If you're caught with untaxed drugs it's $500 fine.

Third would be to pay teachers a decent freaking wage and get the school boards off their butts. They spend more waking hours with the kids than most parents do. Let them teach what counts, math and real science, the stuff that the right wing wants censored and the left wing says is discriminatory.

Do I have your vote, even though most of this was stimulated by three Old Fashioneds before the NY Rangers game starts? I must admit though, seeing Dr. Strangelove on TCM is threatening to divert my attention.

Does that mean I can run for office? I always wanted to be called "the Govnor." I have a lot of great ideas.

First one would be no speed limits on the interstates and $200 fines for anyone going less than 85 in the left lane. If I'm even, I'm leaving'.

Second would be the complete legalization of all drugs. Tax the hell out of them and put the revenue into drug education and treatment. Locking everyone up just ain't working and we're spending a fortune on the prisons. If you're caught with untaxed drugs it's $500 fine.

Third would be to pay teachers a decent freaking wage and get the school boards off their butts. They spend more waking hours with the kids than most parents do. Let them teach what counts, math and real science, the stuff that the right wing wants censored and the left wing says is discriminatory.

Do I have your vote, even though most of this was stimulated by three Old Fashioneds before the NY Rangers game starts? I must admit though, seeing Dr. Strangelove on TCM is threatening to divert my attention.
Wow, would we get along in real life! I agree with your thoughts. I have a bunch of similar out there ideas on healthcare. Anyway didn't mean to get fired up. I just finished a Woodford on the rocks on my flight into Austin. Cheers!!

Wow, would we get along in real life! I agree with your thoughts. I have a bunch of similar out there ideas on healthcare. Anyway didn't mean to get fired up. I just finished a Woodford on the rocks on my flight into Austin. Cheers!!
What are you doing in Austin? Secret agent stuff?

What are you doing in Austin? Secret agent stuff?

When I was very, very young I thought that 60s song said "Secret Asian Man".

I was like "why is this Asian man so secretive and why does he want to give me a number and take away my name? What number is he going to give me? I hope it's 3 or 7...I like those numbers."

When I was very, very young I thought that 60s song said "Secret Asian Man".

I was like "why is this Asian man so secretive and why does he want to give me a number and take away my name? What number is he going to give me? I hope it's 3 or 7...I like those numbers."
Secret Asian man sounds like a song about a ninja.

woodford on the rocks on a plane must cost like $28...

Yeah there are great food options here.
Went to Fogo de chao during a work expo several years ago. I thought was pretty amazing. Probably wouldn’t have been my first choice but I wasn’t paying so I didn’t mind so much. Took a couple days to adjust to getting beef ribs when ordering “ribs”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back