Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like such a great gig! Right there in the action! Will it be an every weekend thing?

They require 3 docs at home games and 2 for away games.
Two on the field and then one in the booth monitoring for possible concussion generating hits. The home team provides the booth doc at every game.

So they want one Orthopedic surgeon and one Physical Medicine and Rehab doc (me) on the field at every game. We can also be the booth doc. There are only 3 of my specialty in the group, so I will get 1/3 of the games...

The XFL is really serious about taking care of the players. So it’s been a great experience so far.

Glad Newman is going to survive this. NASCAR has really improved safety. However, I don't follow NASCAR much anymore, I prefer Formula 1. Turning, shifting and the fine tuning of their cars by the driver even while going 180 mph+. (The freaking steering wheel cost three to four times what I paid for my house because of all the controls it has on it to allow the driver to change brakes, suspension, etc while driving.) They race in the rain. The G forces in multiple directions are incredibly fatiguing (use to get that in my flying days). Those guys clearly are the best drivers in the world, but you can't drive if you're heavier than 150 lbs because they're fanatics about every ounce of weight. Bucket list item has always been to go to the Monoco Grand Prix. Haas now has a team, but still looking for the right drivers.

Wish F1 would do away with the corner they've placed themselves in when it comes to weight. Raising the limit and smaller guys adding the weight bars is such a simple fix and doesn't hurt the product on track at all. The 150 mark excludes some amazing talent.
Not to take away from the (obviously unbiased 😉) "clearly the best" stance, haha.

Is nice to see geography showing signs of smaller impact as world travel becomes more common and the cross interest growing.

I would be willing to support public caning for actions that are generally considered stupid and a drain on public resources. If we don't start beating the stupid out of people, we will never be able to recover.
Stupid is produced in biblical proportions. Many people will die from canings before the stupid is beaten out of them. Mostly floridians.

I have made it to the 100k like club. I’d like to thank all you guys for agreeing with my posts over 100k times and choosing to hit that kike button. I will continue to try my best to bring high quality content to this great website. #blessed #nointerviews

Proud of you, Bass. I remember when you burst onto the scene. Just a wee little fry were ye. Look at you now. Keep grinding.

Last edited:
Stupid is produced in biblical proportions. Many people will die from canings before the stupid is beaten out of them. Mostly floridians.

I'll start stretching.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back