Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back!

Pretty good episode after such a long hiatus but I'm confused about why Larry is being such a bully. I thought the episode would explain it. He's always an ******* but he usually has good reason to be. Breaking the selfie stick and knocking over the scooters was bizarre, even for him.

I laughed pretty hard to both but I agree it was more overt than usual.

Leon is awesome
Last season 1st episode: Lampin
This season: Tappin hours
“Older white men should not be out this late. There ain’t no late night yacht club or late night garage sale or some $hit like that .”

To Mocha Joe:
Larry might be 2 of those things. But he’s definitely not all three!

Pretty good episode after such a long hiatus but I'm confused about why Larry is being such a bully. I thought the episode would explain it. He's always an ******* but he usually has good reason to be. Breaking the selfie stick and knocking over the scooters was bizarre, even for him.
i laughed hard. the Maga stuff was classic.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
“My midwife said it was okay.”

“Did you consult your blacksmith?”

That’s so awesome.

Not really sure what I think of this season so far. Some parts are funny, but it seems forced. Looking forward to next week though. Hopefully Timothy Olyphant will be good.

Not really sure what I think of this season so far. Some parts are funny, but it seems forced. Looking forward to next week though. Hopefully Timothy Olyphant will be good.

The second episode was kinda weak for Curb. This past week was back to form though. The whole argument over the doodle and set up for transphobia was classic LD.

The second episode was kinda weak for Curb. This past week was back to form though. The whole argument over the doodle and set up for transphobia was classic LD.

I thought that was pretty good and the whole tie in with Ted Danson and the new movie were pretty good (not trying to give too much away).

Great third episode that is when Curb is at its greatest, tying various situations together.

This weeks was great!

Anyone who has ever dealt with a contractor wants to have the conversation Leon had.

I like that Suzie ended up siding with Larry at the wedding. As much as the curse each other, deep down they are still friends.

I loved whenThey are boarding the plane at the end.

“Hey where’s Leon”?
“Oh he’s staying back to play golf with Mickey.”

The subtlety of that is so good.

Also, I’m pretty sure everyone knows a Mickey or has a Mickey in their family. I think I have about 3.

Reactions: BenGrimm
well she only did because Jeff finally broke and said something bad about Mickey.

True... but she also will roll Jeff at times.

She also sided with LD on Cheryl chipping in for the plane.

True... but she also will roll Jeff at times.

She also sided with LD on Cheryl chipping in for the plane.

that is true. Donna was from that show Grounded For Life with Donal Logue back in the day, she was not bad to look at back then, still not too shabby.

VN Store

Back