Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back!

Great season. The overarching plot, while maddening, was fun. The last episode butterfly wings concept was pulled off in hilarious fashion. Heres to more Curb!

Curb fans should check out the Super Dave movie on HBO. A documentary on Super Dave. Really good. Super dave was an amazing comedian/entertainer

Btw, I had no idea Dave and Albert Brooks were brothers.

Curb fans should check out the Super Dave movie on HBO. A documentary on Super Dave. Really good. Super dave was an amazing comedian/entertainer

Btw, I had no idea Dave and Albert Brooks were brothers.

I found out about it a year ago and then my mind was blown when I put it together that Albert had to change his last name for the sake of his career.

Reactions: vols 30
How famous was Albert Einstein in 1947?

Albert died in the 50's, so I would say he was famous enough that the parents should've known better.

But people back then probably wouldn't make a big deal about it like they would today

I thought LD had really lost his fastball with the first couple episodes, but the show finished pretty strong. Some great bits this season. Will miss this show. Not my favorite comedy series ever, but it probably made me laugh the hardest.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I think the finale was a little disappointing because everyone knew exactly what he was going to do, and he did.. like I could have written that episode and not much would have changed lol.

Great series over all though, especially early on. With some great later episodes peppered in the last few seasons.

I think the finale was a little disappointing because everyone knew exactly what he was going to do, and he did.. like I could have written that episode and not much would have changed lol.

Great series over all though, especially early on. With some great later episodes peppered in the last few seasons.

I love the fact that it's bothered him for 25 years that people always (unsolicited) tell him they didn't like the Seinfeld finale. It was a big F you to end this show the same way, and I find that hilarious.

And I liked the Seinfeld ending. I don't get what people wanted. A happy ending for each of the characters?

I love the fact that it's bothered him for 25 years that people always (unsolicited) tell him they didn't like the Seinfeld finale. It was a big F you to end this show the same way, and I find that hilarious.

And I liked the Seinfeld ending. I don't get what people wanted. A happy ending for each of the characters?
It’s funny because people think Larry gives no Fs but it was always a reoccurring theme when anyone mentioned not liking Seinfeld he would be a little offended.

Jerry on the other hand truly doesn’t care if anyone watches or not.

VN Store

Back