Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back!

that is true. Donna was from that show Grounded For Life with Donal Logue back in the day, she was not bad to look at back then, still not too shabby.

She was also on Rules of Engagement with Patrick Warburton, David Spade and more importantly Bianca Kajlich. That show was ok. It had it’s moments.

i didnt get that memo.

Here it is

CmUSXbSWgAAzjzN.jpg:large

This was a pretty good episode. I love Fred Armisen but whisked they could have had more banter between him and LD.

Leon continues to crack me up. He has become the Kramer of the show.

This was a pretty good episode. I love Fred Armisen but whisked they could have had more banter between him and LD.

Leon continues to crack me up. He has become the Kramer of the show.
Lord the Fred Armisen character was excellent.

Leon is killing it this season. Tappin' hours still makes me chuckle.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Preceding you posting noods, she hadnt done a whole lot. She is an attractive women, esp now that you've brought the Gray Ballet to VN.

#Reported.

She has actually done a whole lot. Did you not see Wedding Crashers? Now you See Me? Tag? And to be clear, being hot has nothing to to with how many credits is on your IMDB page.

She has actually done a whole lot. Did you not see Wedding Crashers? Now you See Me? Tag? And to be clear, being hot has nothing to to with how many credits is on your IMDB page.
She was hilarious, but I was scared of her in Tag. Haha. That movie was stupidly awesome.

Reactions: bignewt
The spite store is open!! I hope there is a Cappa Frappa ******** on the menu!

This weeks was ironically relevant too. The waitress swearing into his soup. Danson pointing out the sanitizer on the tables.

VN Store

Back