Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motley Crue had a song called Too Fast For Love... good grief. Finally read the lyrics and I believe I had every word wrong except for the chorus.

Check this link out
The Top 40 Misheard Song Lyrics

View attachment 257517
😂

I remember the first time I played Purple Haze for a friend, saying something like "Isn't this an awesome song". Well he had never tripped so probably didn't understand anything about the song. But he actually seemed very irritated and then responded, "I don't like songs about ****". I'm like, "What the hell are you talking about" to which he responds, "Well he said 'Excuse me while I kiss this guy'".

I’m trying some higher end teas. Still nothing tops Malty Assam from The Tao of Tea if you are looking for a good cup

“Nicks Tea Talk”

[Camera pans across Chiang Rai hilltops, fades into Nick’s living room full of pillows and monkeys]

Host: Sawatdii. Sabaaidii mai? Grab a Cup. Not Deez. Steep Your Darjeeling. Find a Pillow. And Tell Nick what’s on your mind.

Board question: who is your favorite VFL that you wouldn’t consider an absolute superstar. No Peyton’s, Reggie’s, Eric Berry’s, that Ilk.

Mine is Deon Grant.....and it ain’t close
I was always a JJ McCleskey fan. Just seemed to do whatever the coaches asked him to do.

No one believes that. :)
I do. Meet Giselle.

tenor.gif

Like most things, wages aren't matching price increases.

1970 - average car cost $3500
1970 average income - $9870

2019 average light vehicle - $37,129
2019 average income - $31,099

Went back and checked home prices also.

1970 Avg home $23,600 at 1525 square feet.

2020 - $274,000 at 2467 sq ft.
Which would equate to $169, 375 for the 1970 average sq ft.

So wages are over 3 times higher
Houses are over 7 times higher
Cars are over 10 times higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back