Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@butchna
Speaking of things that you can't figure out or remember, and irks the heck out of you..
Had something like that happen a couple of weeks ago and can't place it for anything. Care if I send an email and see if you recall?
No biggie, just bothering me that I can't remember.
Sure...still have my email address?

Reactions: chargervol
The schools have to reinvest a vast majority of that money into something, which ends up being facilities and salaries. If that particular money was directed toward something else, then the upgrades in facilities would happen less often. As War Machine stated, the athletes do get a cost of attendance stipend.

But, the likeness/image argument would come from money outside the conference. It would be provided by "donors," and the school would most likely lose out on some donations if that money is paid toward sponsoring a student.

And stipend/cost of living or whatever it's called...
And that’s for ALL scholarship athletes...including low revenue sports. Not included costs are food, lodging and ask any average sap the monthly haul for a decent health plan. All free medical care. Non professional level athletes come back for that imo.

And that’s for ALL scholarship athletes...including low revenue sports. Not included costs are food, lodging and ask any average sap the monthly haul for a decent health plan. All free medical care. Non professional level athletes come back for that imo.

I think UT had one of the higher cost of attendance payments in the beginning. Don't know if that is the same. I saw numbers of roughly $630 per month.

Reactions: butchna and SoilVol
On this day 400 years ago, the Germans bombed the Titanic ushering the United States into World War 1. Ended by the United States dropping two nuclear warheads onto the beaches of Normandy just after an invasion of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

source.gif

Reactions: TennacJed
My comment was tongue in cheek. But I would never pay 80k for a car either.
If you live long enough, you might. The Chrysler Hell Cat was $84 K in the showroom last year. The Jeep Grand Cherokee was listed at $64K. The prices just keep going higher every year.

That’s weird. He would be in an off field position but still coach. So would he still coach if Pruitt hired someone else for his position?
Only 10 assistant coaches can have on field duties during games. If Rocker becomes an analyst, he can only coach during practice and not during the actual games. This is what Osovet does currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back