Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube is great for learning how to. I have fixed water heater, dryer,washing machine, car, trucks, 4 wheelers. Just off the top of my head.
You should buy a large bedroom dresser from IKEA and try to put it together :):):). They don't give written instruction and they don't give the pieces names. It's all visual instructions :):):). You'll need a case of beer and complete day for this task.

I thought Dan had rigged her up where she doesn't require coins anymore. You just select one or two players and off you go.

no, no, I see where you are getting confused. That's for the players on the team. For them she is like an old Galaga game that has been jail broke. Gum in the coin slot. You can play forever. The coaches however still need coins but you know it's like leprechaun with a stomach flu, I mean there are coins everywhere.

Board question: who is your favorite VFL that you wouldn’t consider an absolute superstar. No Peyton’s, Reggie’s, Eric Berry’s, that Ilk.

Mine is Deon Grant.....and it ain’t close

Eddie Moore for the hand of god he laid on the UF WR in the 2001 game.

Aaron Hayden would be up there for me, too.

They do.... it's called tuition, meals, books, use of training facilities, coaching, and playing in front of 102,455 people in the fall

I’m assuming you didn’t play D1 collegiate sports, there’s a lot of broke people walking around with no time to do anything.

Playing in front of people Has no monetary value. If they got their fair share of this, they would have access to all of that with a safety net for putting their bodies on the line for the opportunity to one day get paid for their talents.

On this day 400 years ago, the Germans bombed the Titanic ushering the United States into World War 1. Ended by the United States dropping two nuclear warheads onto the beaches of Normandy just after an invasion of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I snorted.

"Have a cup of shut up." :D

giphy.gif

Hmmm... interesting idea. Lemme look into that. Y’all Americans done started doing weird things with cauliflower while I was away
I was tricked into eating cauliflower fries at a new restaurant. I took one bite and told my wife these are the worst French fries I've ever tasted. She said they were made from cauliflower---that's the last time she orders my food while I'm in the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back