Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching a 4 month old for 3 days straight. I’m ready to drink!

Ahh yes, I remember that. First baby, you think you can’t drink when you’re watching him alone. Second baby’s much easier.

I m so far beyond that now. Last weekend I got into the stash of edibles before schlepping my 10yo daughter’s wagon around the neighborhood while she sold Girl Scout cookies door to door. Better parenting through modern confections.

Ahh yes, I remember that. First baby, you think you can’t drink when you’re watching him alone. Second baby’s much easier.

I m so far beyond that now. Last weekend I got into the stash of edibles before schlepping my 10yo daughter’s wagon around the neighborhood while she sold Girl Scout cookies door to door. Better parenting through modern confections.

I have three girls. By the time you have the third one, coffee and alcohol are basically requirements. I love my kids but 4 females in the house = all the emotions.

Arian...sat through many (ok he didn't attend that many...) Philosophy classes with him. Interesting dude. His idea of opening a "philosophy store" if football didn't work out always had me somewhere between intrigued and laughing.
I had pterodactyl classes with him. Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back