Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schools give the student athletes plenty. They shouldn’t have to pay them a salary, and it wouldn’t be feasible for 98% of universities. Let the kids who can make money off their name and likeness though. There’s absolutely no harm in that.

But student athletes (and whoever else) who want the schools to pay them salaries at a time when almost no one else can go to college without succumbing to crippling debt...? Yeah those people can get lost. The argument should be about using more of those TV dollars to give more scholarships to students across the board. Not giving athletes some fun money who are already living the college dream.

I've got a soft spot for Little Man. I was stationed in Jacksonville, Fl when he and Fred Taylor were on the Jags. The man could not put his foot on the field without getting boo'd by his own teams fans. Fred comes out the stands erupted. James comes out, the stands erupted with boo's. Totally classless fans holding college choices against a member of their own professional football team.

That’s was around the time you retired. Right, peepaw?

Reactions: WarMachine
How in the hell is Blinded by the light not on this list?
Something about begin wrapped up in a douche while having a runny night.
Motley Crue had a song called Too Fast For Love... good grief. Finally read the lyrics and I believe I had every word wrong except for the chorus.

Check this link out
The Top 40 Misheard Song Lyrics

View attachment 257517
😂
This list blows. Men at Work had a song called It's A Mistake. That sounds just like Midsummer's Day. Also, in More Than A Feeling by Boston, there's a line that says Take A Look Ahead that I always thought said, Tangle in Your Hair.

My dad makes a goulash that uses beans, I finally figured out it's a hungarian goulash. Ground beef, onions, green peppers, bacon, syrup, BBQ sauce and/or ketchup, beans it's a little sweeter than a chili but similar in look/texture. Less soupy really good though.
My uncle made Hungarian goulash. It had stew beef, onions, potatoes and dumplings. We would have knife fights in the kitchen over the dumplings. Really, really good.

I look at it as letting someone else take the big hit on depreciation of a horrible investment.

2-3 year old vehicles with around 35k miles is the way to go. Got my Murano half price with those exact numbers.

Also researching car brands that retain value and stick to those brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back