'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I only remember there being two major recruiting services back then (although I’m sure I’m forgetting some) but Crompton was second QB on one and third on the other. Hard to believe he wasn’t a 5 star.
Just looked it up. Crompton was 5* on scout recruiting service
4 star on others

I only remember there being two major recruiting services back then (although I’m sure I’m forgetting some) but Crompton was second QB on one and third on the other. Hard to believe he wasn’t a 5 star.
Crompton is our 35th highest rated recruit in 247 history..which goes back to 2000 I guess
20200129_205411.jpg

Best RB class of all time?
All three were drafted and played in the NFL (Lewis had a great career, and Henry had a pretty good one); Lewis and Stephens won a Super Bowl.

All three, each had a 1000 yd season as a Vol; and had over 2000 yds in their careers (Henry w/ over 3000). Henry is all time leading rusher in school history; Stephens rushed for the most yds in a season; and Lewis rushed for the most yds ever by a Freshman. And, all three played a huge part in winning a National Championship.

Best RB class of all time.

u a old SOB

like Invol old
giphy.gif

But Bailey isn’t a 5* if you’re basing it on 247.

VN Store

Back