'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Patrick Brown seems to think they both (him and Beckwith) would be takes for Barnes and be PWO since they had football scholarships. Anybody know what the BB roster looks like for 20-21?

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Patrick Brown seems to think they both (him and Beckwith) would be takes for Barnes and be PWO since they had football scholarships. Anybody know what the BB roster looks like for 20-21?

I think that'd all depend on departures after this season. We are going to be absolutely stacked on the court this next year. It will be a preseason Top 15 roster.

There's no question about Wideman. Virtually any team in the country would accept him even if they had to use a full scholarship on him. Getting him as a walk-on is a dream come true for most bball coaches.

Beckwith doesn't seem like he's a huge bball prospect or anything, but ... Barnes wouldn't have to use a scholly on him, so it seems like it would be a no-brainer for him to walk-on.

There's no question about Wideman. Virtually any team in the country would accept him even if they had to use a full scholarship on him. Getting him as a walk-on is a dream come true for most bball coaches.

Beckwith doesn't seem like he's a huge bball prospect or anything, but ... Barnes wouldn't have to use a scholly on him, so it seems like it would be a no-brainer for him to walk-on.

It looks like we would get credit for him on our 2020 basketball class ranking. He's listed on FSU's hoops commitment list at the moment.

I can assure you these two are better than any of the PWO or Players we have coming off the bench...so definitely takes in my opinion 👀😂😭 we have 3 top talent players coming next year that’s far from being stacked,but it’s a good start to building and developing a roster which Barnes is good at doing

I went to the wrong back door. No wonder I have not seen anything

245815.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back