Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find all that fascinating. I love to learn about ancient architecture and how we don't know how it was built and cannot come close to replicating it today. The giant story's and fallen Angel's, crop circles, pyramids, it has to be some kind of connection there. There are pyramids on Mars and a sphinx type face that are so precise in geometric patterns and built on certain longitudinal places that it blows my mind, so are the great pyramids in Egypt. I am addicted to learning more.
1579967108429.gif

Saw that Zach said once that he thought that Tennessee was out in the country and was surprised....Knoxville is one of the larger cities in the SEC...Now Starkville... Blacksburg... Clemson...that's some countryside for ya lol View attachment 256371

Having been to both Knoxville and Lexington often, something just didn’t seem right about this stat. So I looked it up, and the reason for this difference is that the Knoxville metro area is about 104.4 square miles, while the Lexington metro area is 285.5 square miles. Less than double the population in almost 3X the geographic area. This makes much more sense considering how terribly spread out Lexington is, you cannot get to any of that city’s major attractions in less than 30 minutes from an interstate exit.

Reactions: VolnJC
Was one of the seasons of this filmed in Southern Indiana?

No clue. I just started watching this season and it’s in Alabama.

About it being privatized = more inmates .... yep, it’s a business now. There recently was a case where a judge was found guilty of sending a noticeable amount of minor violators to jail, and that jail or its owners were bribing the judge. Clearly I don’t know enough details to speak intelligently on it but the list was the more inmates, the more money the company made, so pay the judge to keep a steady supply of inmates. Went on for years.

At least I think it was recent. Hell, idk.

Reactions: Sleegro
No clue. I just started watching this season and it’s in Alabama.

About it being privatized = more inmates .... yep, it’s a business now. There recently was a case where a judge was found guilty of sending a noticeable amount of minor violators to jail, and that jail or its owners were bribing the judge. Clearly I don’t know enough details to speak intelligently on it but the list was the more inmates, the more money the company made, so pay the judge to keep a steady supply of inmates. Went on for years.

At least I think it was recent. Hell, idk.
I've heard of a similar show (maybe the same one) filmed in a local jail, and a lot of change happened after it aired because, yeah, it was a joke. I actually would like to watch it because I volunteer to help lead "church" there one Sunday a month.

Why am I so interested, quick story.
When i worked offshore in the gulf as a commercial Diver when I was younger, we was coming in on a boat with a big crew change from the S.P.A.R. Genesis that we was working on. It was about 3:45a.m. I was on the deck with several colleagues of mine. Was specifically talking to my supervisor and as was chatting we both drifted out gaze to the lowest Brightest star. When we focused on it for probably 5 seconds, it took off to like 1000 mph. And sailed over the horizon in a blink of an eye. I looked at him and said did you see that or am I tripping. His jaw was dropped just like mine.
Since then I have read that all over the globe there has been the same sightings going back 1000s of years ago. It's even in the Hieroglyphs of egypt. Some called them Watchers, others Anunnaki. When you see it with your very eyes there can be no mistake that there Is something else out there.

Why am I so interested, quick story.
When i worked offshore in the gulf as a commercial Diver when I was younger, we was coming in on a boat with a big crew change from the S.P.A.R. Genesis that we was working on. It was about 3:45a.m. I was on the deck with several colleagues of mine. Was specifically talking to my supervisor and as was chatting we both drifted out gaze to the lowest Brightest star. When we focused on it for probably 5 seconds, it took off to like 1000 mph. And sailed over the horizon in a blink of an eye. I looked at him and said did you see that or am I tripping. His jaw was dropped just like mine.
Since then I have read that all over the globe there has been the same sightings going back 1000s of years ago. It's even in the Hieroglyphs of egypt. Some called them Watchers, others Anunnaki. When you see it with your very eyes there can be no mistake that there Is something else out there.

So it's really only "western " philosophy that denies the narrative of ancient visitors or even ancient advanced humans.

But the hindus have stories that have mankind being involved in celestial wars between gods, and they're even found some of these cities that are mentioned in the narrative that were thought to be just myth.
It's no big deal to them to discuss gods of aliens.

And then the similarities in stories across the globe about flying serpents or chariots of fire lol. Flood stories as well.

And actually the Good Book has references of ET and even Dinosaurs!! Read the Book of Job.
Looooong book in the Old testament. This book was written at time, when people weren't supposed to be aware of Dinosaurs...unless some form of them were still around. Crazy.

I hope Dee Beckwith pics the Vols.

Reactions: T Dog and bignewt
So it's really only "western " philosophy that denies the narrative of ancient visitors or even ancient advanced humans.

But the hindus have stories that have mankind being involved in celestial wars between gods, and they're even found some of these cities that are mentioned in the narrative that were thought to be just myth.
It's no big deal to them to discuss gods of aliens.

And then the similarities in stories across the globe about flying serpents or chariots of fire lol. Flood stories as well.

And actually the Good Book has references of ET and even Dinosaurs!! Read the Book of Job.
Looooong book in the Old testament. This book was written at time, when people weren't supposed to be aware of Dinosaurs...unless some form of them were still around. Crazy.

I hope Dee Beckwith pics the Vols.
We so are on the same level!
Dee is gonna be a Vol!

Reactions: LittleVol
We so are on the same level!
Dee is gonna be a Vol!

Absolutely hahaha.
I dig all that stuff. One reason I could believe that all these myths were based in fact, is because the evidence available AND just look at what we're doing now as a species. We're sending probes to other planets. We have the knowledge and science that can alter our own genetic code now.

Here in California they are doing some "FAR OUT" research. Someone out here created a lifeform that wasn't carbon based. They're unlocking the mysteries of the mitochondria and are shooting for total cellular regeneration- ie physical immortality. So yeah I can believe that the humans were doing similar things before and that perhaps they were being guided by a more benevolent species from beyong our world.

Evans + Beckwith = Championship

Reactions: T Dog
Whew, this train went straight off the tracks into an abyss of speculation (IMO)! :)
tenor.gif

Reactions: T Dog and LittleVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back