The Impeachment Thread

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial

What a stupid bald-headed little fat runt he is.......what a dumb f*** this ass*ole is. Bet he hasn't showered in a week or even brushed his only one false tooth he has....

This is why people don’t trust them and don’t believe them . They will say anything to push their agenda . This little fat turd doesn’t know what a dictator is . If Trump was a dictator , his lard butt would have been dragged out of that room and beaten on the steps, in public as an example to the others to close their mouths . What a lying POS .

A government investigation isn't what caused him to lie. It was a civil suit filed by Paula Jones for sexual harassment. He perjured himself and asked Monica to perjure herself. Monica ran her mouth to her friend, Linda Tripp, who decided to record the conversation. You can argue Whitewater was about politics, but Republicans didn't force Bill to have an affair with an intern and lie about it under oath. They didn't file the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to his perjury either. All these years later, and the left still blames Republicans for something they didn't actually do. They weren't that smart. Bill did it to himself, and ultimately, he got away with it. LMAO at the assertion the right pushed the investigation. It fell into their lap because Tripp recorded conversations with Monica.

I swear for the life of me, I don't quiet understand how many freaking times you have to spell this out to Luther.
Maybe I guess if you'd use some crayons and a coloring book to help him understand this that would help.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
What are you going to do when he's acquitted? Honestly? I know you're enjoying the trolling now, but when this is over and Trump is still President, what then?

Prepare for the election and draft the indictment for when he's out of office.

If the Dems are done presenting their case, they should just go ahead and vote to acquit. Tired of seeing this on my TV.
I would imagine they will..either way this should all be over in the next week..hopefully the Dems will just concentrate on the fall elections

Reactions: AM64
What are you going to do when he's acquitted? Honestly? I know you're enjoying the trolling now, but when this is over and Trump is still President, what then?
iu

He is reading so fast, that he must end it to call Hitlery or something? Or he is scare he is going to miss something on the news.😂

VN Store

Back