The Impeachment Thread

You can keep saying that but it doesn't make it true.
She did not know that Mitch would blatantly and publicly state that he would not hold a fair trial.
and.....
They did not refuse any requests for the admission of pertinent documents or witnesses in the Clinton trial.
That is not the case in the Trump trial.
That, by definition, makes them not the same.
Unless you think things that are not equal are equal.
Not true. Clinton blocked witnesses but was forced by the courts. The Dems could’ve tried the same thing and decided not to do so.

If you want to think that. I think you know very well the life of Donald Trump. You are going to support a man like that! and call me a hypocrite?

We don't judge people.......says Jesus. We are one people and one world. I can't seem to understand that those on the left (or who are thinking like those) think they are somehow deemed by God Almighty to have a holier than thou attitude than everyone else & yet go calling everyone you disagree with despicable names under the sun & think it's just fine & dandy to do so. Trying to use Christ to others as an example while calling people nasty names is not a good look for those claiming higher ground.

Last edited:
About 8 and a half hours left for lies, and then Trump’s lawyers will roast them. Come on clock. Please let time roll on. Whewwww! 🙏🙏😳🖐
I turned it on again to bring my total viewing tim up another 30 seconds and that Hakeem guy was saying the exact same crapola he was spewing two days ago.

Reactions: AM64
I turned it on again to bring my total viewing tim up another 30 seconds and that Hakeem guy was saying the exact same crapola he was spewing two days ago.
From what I’m getting, is that they keep repeating the same things over and over. I don’t get that. That’s is all they’ve got.

Hopefully the vote will be before the end of next week..we can't shut this thread down. Grab some popcorn and watch the Dem establishment destroy Bernie in the primaries

I've turned the "Live TV of hate and lies" to the Weather Channel for now it's a lot better.....I'll turn it back on when the Five comes on later.

Reactions: VolnJC
The Dems could have laid forth their whole case in about 24 minutes, instead of 24 hours, and more people would watch.
They've lost like 25% each day of the trial....and the majority that are watching are Fox News viewers..probably to capture screenshots of Nadler drooling and forgetting how gavels work

Reactions: AM64
I've turned the "Live TV of hate and lies" to the Weather Channel for now it's a lot better.....I'll turn it back on when the Five comes on later.
Speaking of..I signed up for Philo and got like 60 channels for 20 bucks a month.. including DiY airing Salvage Dawgs...I've missed that show

Reactions: DynaLo
Not true. Clinton blocked witnesses but was forced by the courts. The Dems could’ve tried the same thing and decided not to do so.
What witnesses were blocked by Clinton during the house's investigation that were then forced by the courts to testify?
I don't believe there were any. I think you are thinking of the ones forced to testify during the 6 year Starr investigation.

Reactions: tennvols77
What witnesses were blocked by Clinton during the house's investigation that were then forced by the courts to testify?
I don't believe there were any. I think you are thinking of the ones forced to testify during the 6 year Starr investigation.

You are correct, but, I do believe it did happen as well in House investigation. But, more so was Starr I believe.

VN Store

Back