The Impeachment Thread

It's a subjective variable to the argument. You don't know the breadth or the scope of Lev's interactions with the Trump inner circle or for how long, poisoning the well by implying it was a photo op and dinner is disingenuous.

Either one is guilty by association or one is not.
If only Epstein hadn't killed himself.

Reactions: AM64 and Vol Main
It's a subjective variable to the argument. You don't know the breadth or the scope of Lev's interactions with the Trump inner circle or for how long, poisoning the well by implying it was a photo op and dinner is disingenuous.

Just as turning a question about looking into corruption into an impeachment is disingenuous?

Notice the question mark.

Reactions: AM64
Whos dying on a hill? You guys want your cake and eat it too, pointing out your partasin irrationalities isn't a me problem.

How many Trump's "associates" are in the "pokey" versus Obama's?
You liken years of association between Obama and Jeremiah Wright and even farakhan to photo ops with pres and parnas and i have partisan irrationalities....Not today.

And just imagine... That's what got the whole ball of wax started. A little fbi corruption, a little permission from administration and you have election interference from the dems. Crazy huh?

When the uneducated public realize this it's game over.
They were spying on a known CIA asset. Widely known asset

You don't know the breadth and scope either... We did know however since Obama write a book and devoted a chapter to wright the breadth and scope of that relationship...

Whos dying on a hill? You guys want your cake and eat it too, pointing out your partasin irrationalities isn't a me problem.

How many Trump's "associates" are in the "pokey" versus Obama's?

LOL.......you can't say bad things about Obama or you're a racist pos.....end of discussion. Remember Obama walks on water and raises the dead and makes the oceans pure.....and heals the sick too. Serves at soup kitchens. Lol.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Nope.........I'm not seeing any love of the Christ here in this post from you.......calling the President names is not a good look for someone trying to bring Christ into a discussion.

View attachment 256208

If you want to think that. I think you know very well the life of Donald Trump. You are going to support a man like that! and call me a hypocrite?

The night is still young, and they are not in the "pokey" for anything connected to Trump.

Don’t deflect , we are talking specifically about photos taken with Trump vs Obama being a disciple of Jeremiah Write , him being his spiritual leader and an influence on him . Yes you will die on this hill , its just a matter of how . Your choice .

Not bad for a guy that crashed dinner for a photo-op.

Featured-Image-Template-10.png
images
ParnasIvana.jpg
images
27888b17-2ac8-470a-b7e4-cda705e6a1c4-lev_parnas_and_igor_fruman.JPG
1579886728144.jpeg1579886732395.jpeg
200114150821-lev-parnas-lawyer-trolls-donald-trump-video-sot-scannell-nr-vpx-00001419-large-169.jpg
images
images
images
Jeff-Sessions-Lev-Parnas-1024x908.jpeg
images
Parnas-Sessions.jpg
eofsq8jwoamcg4k.jpeg
lev-parnas.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
EOWP1BcXkAIVogh.png
443hw5y8rdb41.jpg
Screen-Shot-2020-01-16-at-11.50.18-AM-e1579205252606.png

Reactions: newarkvol
"Get rid of her!" is what the voice that appears to be President Trump’s is heard saying. "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

Pop Quiz: Trump or Ben Stiller from Starsky and Hutch?

I see you want to draw this out and die slowly on this hill . Instead of posting something compatible ( even in the slightest ) to what Obama said about his spiritual leader , you doubled down on pics being taken with Trump . I underestimated your willingness to double down on a dumb goose gander comparison .

Reactions: AM64
"Get rid of her!" is what the voice that appears to be President Trump’s is heard saying. "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

Pop Quiz: Trump or Ben Stiller from Starsky and Hutch?

Now, do the 7 members of the White House Travel Office staff that Hillary fired in 1993.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
I see you want to draw this out and die slowly on this hill . Instead of posting something compatible ( even in the slightest ) to what Obama said about his spiritual leader , you doubled down on pics being taken with Trump . I underestimated your willingness to double down on a dumb goose gander comparison .

???? You talking to me ???? Or is this directed at Septic maybe...

Reactions: 0nelilreb

Lol my phone went nuts with all the pics septic posted . That was supposed to be a reply to him .

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back